Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Did something happen? You're wanting his death too much today. :derp
I dont want his death :p Im just saying that when Im bad at him its because he deserves !
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I dont want his death :p Im just saying that when Im bad at him its because he deserves !
That's true, he is always guilty. :nod
And to want his death a bit sometimes is healthy. :derp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

loool, Tom... why do all the women want you dead? :XD

Kat - how you been?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

That's true, he is always guilty. :nod
And to want his death a bit sometimes is healthy. :derp
haha yeah he is a bully sometimes ... but he is a good boy too :nod

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

loool, Tom... why do all the women want you dead? :XD

Kat - how you been?
But he is sexy in his red pants and grey sweatshirt :hurr


I've been okay... waiting for this week to end .. We have a christmas festival this weekend :x3 What about you Chaali :glomp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

But he is sexy in his red pants and grey sweatshirt :hurr
WhaT

:derp
I've been okay... waiting for this week to end .. We have a christmas festival this weekend :x3 What about you Chaali :glomp
Oh nice - sounds fun, same here minus the festival.
Although some neighbors shoot fireworks last-night to keep me awake.... :D
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

haha yeah he is a bully sometimes ... but he is a good boy too :nod

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------



But he is sexy in his red pants and grey sweatshirt :hurr


I've been okay... waiting for this week to end .. We have a christmas festival this weekend :x3 What about you Chaali :glomp
Well, yeah. Xadyu has his phases. :derp

Even for a girl, it was creepy... :huh

It's still monday, enjoy your week! :arf
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Its true :nod

Oh nice - sounds fun, same here minus the festival.
Although some neighbors shoot fireworks last-night to keep me awake.... :D
This weekend will be awesomeeeeeeeeee :nod
ah preparing for New Yeaaaaaaaars

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Well, yeah. Xadyu has his phases. :derp

Even for a girl, it was creepy... :huh

It's still monday, enjoy your week! :arf
Meh weeks suck .... I want weekends

#13DaysOfSchoolLeftUntilChristmas
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

It's only the first day of the week Kat and you guys prepare for Christmas already?

:zomg
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

It's only the first day of the week Kat and you guys prepare for Christmas already?

:zomg
Im preparing for Christmas the whole year ... CHRISTMAS omg I love it so much .... I love CHRISTMAS SOOOOOO MUCH :x3 The best part of yeaaaaar :nod I looooooooooooooove it
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Im preparing for Christmas the whole year ... CHRISTMAS omg I love it so much .... I love CHRISTMAS SOOOOOO MUCH :x3 The best part of yeaaaaar :nod I looooooooooooooove it
:lmao

Hardy - please fix her!!

:p
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

huh? :huh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Charlie knows a lot :ohaielmo
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I don't know anyone who likes Christmas that much. hahahaha
Christmas for me is... EAT! EAT! AND EAT! :tss
There are meals that I only eat on Christmas day. :tss
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Yeah, fuck you bitches. I'm fucking sexy.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Well yeah and when you singk

- I'm like (Melt) yeah bby!!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Hardy needs to calm you down :nod :nod :nod!!
How? :hurr

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Charlie knows a lot :ohaielmo
:hmm lets see ... Chaali what do u know? :3

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

I don't know anyone who likes Christmas that much. hahahaha
Christmas for me is... EAT! EAT! AND EAT! :tss
There are meals that I only eat on Christmas day. :tss
X-MAS is about being together with the ones you love :3

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

I think my brain started to understand, 'Kat-ism' ???
I dunno if thats possible :toc

But anyway tell me how u understand ? :fan
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

X-MAS is about being together with the ones you love :3
I love eat, what's the matter? My parents will be there, too. :hmm
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1


This is were hardy has already a leg up? (Starting bounus) since he's 24/7 hardy)?:cheez


:hmm lets see ... Chaali what do u know? :3

Char knows a lot!! ::hip

:derp


I dunno if thats possible :toc

But anyway tell me how u understand ? :fan
Ugh fyi quoting via tablet is a pain in the Slovakia. :derp
How does men usually understand wumen species? (Witchcraft?) lol.


Da?? :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top