Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Did I tell you ? that Iim planning on becoming a flight attendant ? :blush
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I hope you die in a fiery crash.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Xadyu has been annoying these days... :nah
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Annoying is not the right word. And I also have no idea what you're talking about.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Instead of die with Xadyu, stay alive with me. :XD

That was deep. I'm inspired at this moment. :mono
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Well there is some truth to what you say, leo. However, natives will usually think that the foreigners are the ones that take their jobs.
Which also has some truth.
In most western countries, natives won't take the "lower class" jobs, so of course foreigners will come and take them....other times, foreigners are just cheaper work force...I fully agree with Leo on this...if you're not lazy and you're qualified, you should take precedence over a foreigner
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Right - this also happens here and is practiced. I'm familiar with farm and construction work but there are probably a lot more as well.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Right - this also happens here and is practiced. I'm familiar with farm and construction work but there are probably a lot more as well.
An entire sentence of correct words? :arf....is the end of the world coming? :s

My cousin works in a factory in England...not many english coworkers there:p
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

My sector is computer science and I can say that the biggest companies like Google, Microsoft and others only grow that way because of foreigner scientists.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

My sector is computer science and I can say that the biggest companies like Google, Microsoft and others only grow that way because of foreigner scientists.
But they are multi-national by definition, so I don't they count much in the discussion...wasn't the topic, foreigners taking local jobs?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

But they are multi-national by definition, so I don't they count much in the discussion...wasn't the topic, foreigners taking local jobs?
But they continues to work in another country and, theoretically, are "stealling" jobs of natives.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

But they continues to work in another country and, theoretically, are "stealling" jobs of natives.
Well...unless they have local headquarters and have partnerships with different companies or universities...and they usually do have those
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Good good :nod I agree with this :x3



:rofl
I know, right? XD
Much better leave Xadyu die alone and stay alive with me. XP

I'll call you Kate, now. :teehee
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I know, right? XD
Much better leave Xadyu die alone and stay alive with me. XP

I'll call you Kate, now. :teehee
Anything is better than dying with Xad :teehee


NO dont call me Kate :( Its not special :(
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Anything is better than dying with Xad :teehee


NO dont call me Kate :( Its not special :(
You're being contradictory. :derp

Okay, Kate. :teehee
Just kidding, Kat is way better. :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

You're being contradictory. :derp

Okay, Kate. :teehee
Just kidding, Kat is way better. :nod
He deserves the worst!!! :hmph


I know right ? :blush
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

He deserves the worst!!! :hmph


I know right ? :blush
Did something happen? You're wanting his death too much today. :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top