Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1
Did I tell you ? that Iim planning on becoming a flight attendant ?
Did I tell you ? that Iim planning on becoming a flight attendant ?



But only if you are there tooI hope you die in a fiery crash.

I wouldn't want to go out any other way.But only if you are there too![]()



In most western countries, natives won't take the "lower class" jobs, so of course foreigners will come and take them....other times, foreigners are just cheaper work force...I fully agree with Leo on this...if you're not lazy and you're qualified, you should take precedence over a foreignerWell there is some truth to what you say, leo. However, natives will usually think that the foreigners are the ones that take their jobs.
Which also has some truth.
An entire sentence of correct words?Right - this also happens here and is practiced. I'm familiar with farm and construction work but there are probably a lot more as well.
....is the end of the world coming? 

But they are multi-national by definition, so I don't they count much in the discussion...wasn't the topic, foreigners taking local jobs?My sector is computer science and I can say that the biggest companies like Google, Microsoft and others only grow that way because of foreigner scientists.
But they continues to work in another country and, theoretically, are "stealling" jobs of natives.But they are multi-national by definition, so I don't they count much in the discussion...wasn't the topic, foreigners taking local jobs?
Well...unless they have local headquarters and have partnerships with different companies or universities...and they usually do have thoseBut they continues to work in another country and, theoretically, are "stealling" jobs of natives.
Good goodInstead of die with Xadyu, stay alive with me.
That was deep. I'm inspired at this moment.![]()
I agree with this
An entire sentence of correct words?....is the end of the world coming?
![]()

I know, right? XDGood goodI agree with this
![]()
![]()

Anything is better than dying with XadI know, right? XD
Much better leave Xadyu die alone and stay alive with me. XP
I'll call you Kate, now.![]()
Its not special 
You're being contradictory.Anything is better than dying with Xad![]()
NO dont call me KateIts not special
![]()



He deserves the worst!!!You're being contradictory.
Okay, Kate.
Just kidding, Kat is way better.![]()

Did something happen? You're wanting his death too much today.He deserves the worst!!!![]()
I know right ?![]()
