Re: Veselé Vianoce prajem! / Merry Christmas to everybody! /Feliz Navidad! / Feliz Natal!
So you are done celebrating?
So you are done celebrating?
nah christmas lasts until the 6th of january ... for me at leastSo you are done celebrating?

I was not that time, but I saw this now...You are here ? Go on FB for a sec!

You start a day early and end three weeks after?nah christmas lasts until the 6th of january ... for me at least![]()

Let her to be happy.You start a day early and end three weeks after?
What...![]()


No, that's the Armenians6th tho'
But she mentioned the 6th.No, that's the Armenians
7th




The three kings come on the same day as the birth, no?Nah here we get presents the 24th of Dec, then Jesus's birthday 25th ... and then the 6th of Jan is when the three kings come to him![]()

Romanians too...there are 3 big Orthodox churches...Russian, Greek and Romanian...IIRCFasting ends on the 6th, Christmas day is on the 7th. Slovaks are not Orthodox though right?
We, the Russians, Serbs and I think Greeks are ... what was the Byzantine Empire plus Russia.