I don't know about internationally, but Greek Orthodox is pretty big here
hellou strangerO.O''''

No, it's called Greek Orthodox because everyone in the church is a Greek-AmericanThe Macedonian Orthodox church is not universally accepted, there is a dispute with the Serbian Orthodox Church.
And yes Romania was Vlachia and Moldova in the Middle Ages, and they get Christianity from the Byzentine Empire.
Basically it is called Greek Orthodox since the official language of the Byzantine empire was Greek.

Just was surprised to see what everyone was talking about :PI was talking more about the institutional part of this topic...now I'm not sure if Macedonian or Serbian orthodox churches exist as separate institutions with their own leaderships and patriarchs, but I know for sure that Russian, Greek and Romanian are separate, since Romania did it in order to establish themselves as a legitimate country...The Macedonian Orthodox church is not universally accepted, there is a dispute with the Serbian Orthodox Church.
And yes Romania was Vlachia and Moldova in the Middle Ages, and they get Christianity from the Byzentine Empire.
Basically it is called Greek Orthodox since the official language of the Byzantine empire was Greek.
Welcome, welcome!!Helloo to you too. How are you?Just was surprised to see what everyone was talking about :P

...and let's see what will we spam there 
Im finee, school starts tomorrow so a bit depressedHelloo to you too. How are you?Just was surprised to see what everyone was talking about :P


Hahaha I didnt notice I just took the test and got 1 I ooverstudied wtf she gave me 3 questionsStudy dat psychology, don't be lazy![]()

I suspect there is at least one more person who would knows if you were joking...Only I know if I was or nodoesnt matter if its true or not it was a silly joke
hah that's true ... not just oneI suspect there is at least one more person who would knows if you were joking...

so you weren't joking... that comment just confirmed it.hah that's true ... not just one![]()
no it didntso you weren't joking... that comment just confirmed it.
? why?You read manga too or just anime ?I'm really into KnB lately!
I wanna be Nigo *--*

cause it can't be "not just one" without having at least 1.no it didnt? why?
---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------
You read manga too or just anime ?![]()

Haha I just watch itI started watching the anime after Asc asking me to read the manga... tbh i had always a prejudice against the series since Asc likes yaoi and so i've guessed it was in someway yaoi as well lol.
Now i'm kinda addicted to the series and i'm loving reading it as well as watching the anime.
I dont read manga that much sooooo I prefer watching it ... and Im sooooooooo into it :3 Kuroko so cute
I cant wait until tomorrow so I can watch the next episodeeeee 
but I meant that not just one person know that I was jokingcause it can't be "not just one" without having at least 1.

I do not .. the only manga I read were the things you forced me to read!Since when do you read the manga, Kat?![]()

Which you still haven't done!I do not .. the only manga I read were the things you forced me to read!![]()
I did read some before!Which you still haven't done!
