Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't know about internationally, but Greek Orthodox is pretty big here
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The Macedonian Orthodox church is not universally accepted, there is a dispute with the Serbian Orthodox Church.

And yes Romania was Vlachia and Moldova in the Middle Ages, and they get Christianity from the Byzentine Empire.

Basically it is called Greek Orthodox since the official language of the Byzantine empire was Greek.
 

tomxander

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
India
O.O''''
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The Macedonian Orthodox church is not universally accepted, there is a dispute with the Serbian Orthodox Church.

And yes Romania was Vlachia and Moldova in the Middle Ages, and they get Christianity from the Byzentine Empire.

Basically it is called Greek Orthodox since the official language of the Byzantine empire was Greek.
No, it's called Greek Orthodox because everyone in the church is a Greek-American :p
 

tomxander

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
India
Helloo to you too. How are you? :) Just was surprised to see what everyone was talking about :P
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
The Macedonian Orthodox church is not universally accepted, there is a dispute with the Serbian Orthodox Church.

And yes Romania was Vlachia and Moldova in the Middle Ages, and they get Christianity from the Byzentine Empire.

Basically it is called Greek Orthodox since the official language of the Byzantine empire was Greek.
I was talking more about the institutional part of this topic...now I'm not sure if Macedonian or Serbian orthodox churches exist as separate institutions with their own leaderships and patriarchs, but I know for sure that Russian, Greek and Romanian are separate, since Romania did it in order to establish themselves as a legitimate country...

PS: and yea, I don't consider the Transylvania of that time romanian territory...

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Helloo to you too. How are you? :) Just was surprised to see what everyone was talking about :P
Welcome, welcome!!

I'm guessing you are long time lurker, even if you have your account :D

Sometimes topics like this sprout into existence, but this is one of the better threads, so perhaps that's why...

Make yourself a thread:zomg...and let's see what will we spam there :toc
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Helloo to you too. How are you? :) Just was surprised to see what everyone was talking about :P
Im finee, school starts tomorrow so a bit depressed :emocat

what about you ? :x3
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Study dat psychology, don't be lazy :3c
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Study dat psychology, don't be lazy :3c
Hahaha I didnt notice I just took the test and got 1 I ooverstudied wtf she gave me 3 questions :XD
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Only I know if I was or no :p doesnt matter if its true or not it was a silly joke
I suspect there is at least one more person who would knows if you were joking...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
so you weren't joking... that comment just confirmed it.
no it didnt :gwah ? why?

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

I'm really into KnB lately! :zomg

I wanna be Nigo *--*
You read manga too or just anime ? :zomg
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I started watching the anime after Asc asking me to read the manga... tbh i had always a prejudice against the series since Asc likes yaoi and so i've guessed it was in someway yaoi as well lol.

Now i'm kinda addicted to the series and i'm loving reading it as well as watching the anime.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
no it didnt :gwah ? why?

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------



You read manga too or just anime ? :zomg
cause it can't be "not just one" without having at least 1.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Since when do you read the manga, Kat? :o
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I started watching the anime after Asc asking me to read the manga... tbh i had always a prejudice against the series since Asc likes yaoi and so i've guessed it was in someway yaoi as well lol.

Now i'm kinda addicted to the series and i'm loving reading it as well as watching the anime.
Haha I just watch it :XD I dont read manga that much sooooo I prefer watching it ... and Im sooooooooo into it :3 Kuroko so cute :wtf I cant wait until tomorrow so I can watch the next episodeeeee :zomg

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

cause it can't be "not just one" without having at least 1.
but I meant that not just one person know that I was joking :p

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Since when do you read the manga, Kat? :o
I do not .. the only manga I read were the things you forced me to read! :emocat
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I do not .. the only manga I read were the things you forced me to read! :emocat
Which you still haven't done!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top