Hey there ~
Last edited:
But it is a good city, why you don't want to live there?Awww Im glad you like it![]()
Anyway you should hurry cuz in 3 years Im leaving this country and God knows when I will come back![]()
Thats just my dream but actually I might stay here forever![]()



and I wanna go to Brazil
now that I have friends there I have to visit everyoneeee

.
I'm really glad for you want to visit here. It is a huge country, there is a bunch of things to see.I wanna travel a looootand I wanna go to Brazil
now that I have friends there I have to visit everyoneeee
![]()
I can take you here and show you everything (but there is not much to see though)
WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEE NEW PART![]()


That was the planI'm really glad for you want to visit here. It is a huge country, there is a bunch of things to see.
You visit me and I'll visit you. What about? XD
Each one will show your city/country to the other.![]()
Wait me in Riooo ... I really wanna see carnival buuuuuuut I was told that the biggest carnival is in Bahia (?) xD

Thanks MijoNew Thread. Congrats.
ChaaaaaaaaaaaaliGrats on the new thread, Kat~~~~~~~~~~~!!
I bet this Leo is really happy now since I removed his sarcastic quote from my sig.
Kat how's about Skype chat tonight (my time)?

There isn't anything interesting to see in Carnival, really, but tourists love it, so I'll show to you. I'll make this sacrifice. :PThat was the planWait me in Riooo ... I really wanna see carnival buuuuuuut I was told that the biggest carnival is in Bahia (?) xD
You can come and visit meee wueuuueuuu everybody can![]()
Yeaaaaaah but well you will ahve to work hard your country is like 56444898461136448661456x bigger than mine![]()
We have the biggest New Years Eve party, too. 

LATINO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY



I am going to be a good boy.If you are a good boy I might stay there forever![]()
...![]()


Haha good then you will get your rewardI am going to be a good boy.![]()
Look who is talkingYou two are so gross..

Slut.I had boys here and there but nothing special.
