Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Hey there ~
 
Last edited:

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
703
Reaction score
99
Age
20
Gender
Hidden
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]2990776[/split]
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Awww Im glad you like it :nod

Anyway you should hurry cuz in 3 years Im leaving this country and God knows when I will come back :XD

Thats just my dream but actually I might stay here forever :emocat
But it is a good city, why you don't want to live there? :(
You should travel, but you should return for your home sweet home. :blush

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

New part! Kat spammy! :derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I wanna travel a loooot :nod and I wanna go to Brazil :o now that I have friends there I have to visit everyoneeee :nod
I can take you here and show you everything (but there is not much to see though)


WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEE NEW PART :x3
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

New Thread. Congrats.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Grats on the new thread, Kat~~~~~~~~~~~!!
I bet this Leo is really happy now since I removed his sarcastic quote from my sig :(.

Kat how's about Skype chat tonight (my time)?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I wanna travel a loooot :nod and I wanna go to Brazil :o now that I have friends there I have to visit everyoneeee :nod
I can take you here and show you everything (but there is not much to see though)


WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEE NEW PART :x3
I'm really glad for you want to visit here. It is a huge country, there is a bunch of things to see. :^_^
You visit me and I'll visit you. What about? XD

Each one will show your city/country to the other. :cookiehand
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I'm really glad for you want to visit here. It is a huge country, there is a bunch of things to see. :^_^
You visit me and I'll visit you. What about? XD

Each one will show your city/country to the other. :cookiehand
That was the plan :nod Wait me in Riooo ... I really wanna see carnival buuuuuuut I was told that the biggest carnival is in Bahia (?) xD
You can come and visit meee wueuuueuuu everybody can :XD


Yeaaaaaah but well you will ahve to work hard your country is like 56444898461136448661456x bigger than mine :fan

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

New Thread. Congrats.
Thanks Mijo :hug

Grats on the new thread, Kat~~~~~~~~~~~!!
I bet this Leo is really happy now since I removed his sarcastic quote from my sig :(.

Kat how's about Skype chat tonight (my time)?
Chaaaaaaaaaaaali :glomp

You should put "I love Kat" to your sig ... But its not coming :nah


Hmmm my mum will be home by then but we could try :nod
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

That was the plan :nod Wait me in Riooo ... I really wanna see carnival buuuuuuut I was told that the biggest carnival is in Bahia (?) xD
You can come and visit meee wueuuueuuu everybody can :XD


Yeaaaaaah but well you will ahve to work hard your country is like 56444898461136448661456x bigger than mine :fan
There isn't anything interesting to see in Carnival, really, but tourists love it, so I'll show to you. I'll make this sacrifice. :P
The biggest Carnival of Brazil and World is Rio de Janeiro, here you can see the Sambadrome. :nod We have the biggest New Years Eve party, too. :)

Yes, I'll have much more work, but it'll be fun. :D
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Wooooooooooooooooooooou I cant wait :x3 LATINO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY :sexyarf

Lets see how long I will have to stay there to see everything :fan
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

An entire year is time enough I guess. :toc
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

If you are a good boy I might stay there forever :hurr


... :derp
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

If you are a good boy I might stay there forever :hurr


... :derp
I am going to be a good boy. :hurr
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

You two are so gross..
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Xad is jealous. :derp
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

How many boyfriends have you had? Are they all Slovaks?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Ehmm well tbh I didnt really have any serious relationships I had boys here and there but nothing special. And yeah all of them were Slovaks unfortunatelly
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top