Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I don't rely on leo for anything... :pout
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Thanks! :edu
I've said that everybody can correct me, but no one do that. :pout
PM me if you guys don't want to fill the thread with boring grammar. :cookiehand
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Thanks! :edu
I've said that everybody can correct me, but no one do*does that. :pout
PM me if you guys don't want to fill the thread with boring grammar. :cookiehand
.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I should have voted in you as the best staffer. XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Why? I'm so much reliable. :(
When where you reliable to me!?

*Like when you told me that my English was good too? :cookiefinger *
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

FTFY

I don't remember that being a category :hmm
It was something like that. Next awards I will vote for you in more categories. :D

When where you reliable to me!?

*Like when you told me that my English was good too? :cookiefinger *
It was sarcasm. :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

You just want to go against me - :nah

:oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

When where*were you reliable to me!?

*Like when you told me that my English was good too? :cookiefinger *
It was something like that. Next awards I will vote for you in more categories. :D
You didn't vote for me at all...? I didn't win anything this year, I hope your vote wasn't the difference. :(
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I voted for you for most awesome staff member and spammy.
One post without mistakes! \o/
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

See, leo didn't catch that all! :nod :nod
My English is better than him!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I voted for you for*in most awesome staff member and spammy.
One post without mistakes! \o/
Then what's the Best Staffmember? :XD
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Then what's the Best Staffmember? :XD
The most awesome staff member is very near. XD
I wrote "in" and I erased it. :crying
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

The most awesome staff member is very near. XD
I wrote "in" and I erased it. :crying
I don't know if it's grammatically incorrect, it just looks weird.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

The most awesome staff member is very near. XD
I wrote "in" and I erased it. :crying
You should be asking me to help you!
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

If it looks weird probably it is wrong. I have this feeling often in Portuguese when I am wrong. XD

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

You should be asking me to help you!
You don't look reliable. XP
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

If you want to give me advices to improve my English, do it. :D
You can't be reliable in other things, but at your English I can rely on. XP
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top