Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1
I don't rely on leo for anything...
I don't rely on leo for anything...


Why? I'm so much reliable.I don't rely on leo for anything...![]()

Thanks!FTFY



.Thanks!
I've said that everybody can correct me, but no onedo*does that.
PM me if you guys don't want to fill the thread with boring grammar.![]()
FTFYI should have votedin*for you as the best staffer. XD

When where you reliable to me!?Why? I'm so much reliable.![]()
*
It was something like that. Next awards I will vote for you in more categories.FTFY
I don't remember that being a category![]()

It was sarcasm.When where you reliable to me!?
*Like when you told me that my English was good too?*


Whenwhere*were you reliable to me!?
*Like when you told me that my English was good too?*
You didn't vote for me at all...? I didn't win anything this year, I hope your vote wasn't the difference.It was something like that. Next awards I will vote for you in more categories.![]()


Then what's the Best Staffmember?I voted for youfor*in most awesome staff member and spammy.
One post without mistakes! \o/

The most awesome staff member is very near. XDThen what's the Best Staffmember?![]()

I don't know if it's grammatically incorrect, it just looks weird.The most awesome staff member is very near. XD
I wrote "in" and I erased it.![]()
You should be asking me to help you!The most awesome staff member is very near. XD
I wrote "in" and I erased it.![]()
You don't look reliable. XPYou should be asking me to help you!
You don't look reliable. XP
