Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Damn it man - be said - like forever, kay? :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Did you watch Gosick the anime that I recommend?

Nooo I didnt ... I have so many things ti watch :p

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

I don't think so. She will forgive me, she knows that I didn't do that on purpose. :blush

I forgive you :blush :glomp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Kat you're such a fail - you were supposed to make him do things for you before you forgave him. :oh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Kat is easy.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

As easy as apple pie or pumpkin pie?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

nah Kat is a good person.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

OMG I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

This comic is awful. :oh
Be a good person doesn't mean that you will suffer bullying. I can say that Kat is respected in her school. :hip

What's the point with this apple/pumpkin apple pie thing? :hmm
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Leo youre so young sometimes, it shows.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

You wouldn't understand.
Try to explain me even so. :nod

Leo youre so young sometimes, it shows.
From your perspective, yes, I'm young. :3c

Is this any american joke? It's normal I don't know, then. Portuguese jokes I know all of them, you can't call me young because of this. :derp
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Ma whaaaat??!


:emocat
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

This comic is awful. :oh
Be a good person doesn't mean that you will suffer bullying. I can say that Kat is respected in her school. :hip
hah ... I wish that was true ... but I am kinda hmmm dunno if I should use the word "bullied" but yeah,...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I just had the best weekend ever :x3
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,240
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I just had the best weekend ever :x3
Because of Kuroko no Basket?
Because you won a lot of LOL Games?
Because you went to the Zoo?

What happened in your best weekend?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top