Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Shut up Leooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
You don't have authority in Kat's thread, sorry. :blush
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Leo is Kat's little bitch. It's okay for him to be here. :teehee
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I don't care about that - I just cared about my authority both Leo and Kat should have known better!!

:hmph
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I don't care about that - I just cared about my authority both Leo and Kat should have known better!!

:hmph
You never had any authority to begin with.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Leo is Kat's little bitch. It's okay for him to be here. :teehee
you are my little bitch too arent you ? :toc
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Somehow Tom always manages to bring me back into depression!!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

That's what I do best. :3c
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Shuaaaaadupppp - depresser!!

As a matter of fact, you can has also....

:gtfo

I''ll be all by myself here.... just want to be all by myself.... anymore.....
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Don't even go that far, I'd like to see you label the countries in America, especially Center America.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

OMG YOU TWO ... I was just laughing ... at things like BORAT ... you are taking it too srsly ... meh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

hahaha are fucking kidding me :lmao ... no way I know all the states ... never learned about USA in details ... we should have it this year ... so maybe then I will try it
Try it now
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Who cares about the US
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top