Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Kat dat SVK voice :x3!!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

It was Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wub
Yeah sure ... your voice is awesome ... not mine :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Yeah sure ... your voice is awesome ... not mine :XD
But I loved yours especially when you spoke Svk, it was awesome.
Although I thought you said curse words to me xDDD because I said something about Sona!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

But I loved yours especially when you spoke Svk, it was awesome.
Although I thought you said curse words to me xDDD because I said something about Sona!
Hmmm I dont think so :XD When will we skype? You promised me and it never came :hmph Im free almost everyday until 5-6 :p

yup pretty bleh.^^*P
Actually you have never heard my voice but you are right :toc


what up lulu ? :x3
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

indeed i never have. 3 finals are up:arf
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Or actually you have once right ?

what finals?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

No i havent. finals= final exams=derp
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

You derp at everything.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

You should wish me that more often too. :3c :hurr
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

You perv :hurr I will wish you good lick if you want and some other things too :heh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Oh, you! :teehee
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I won't comment the pervs above. :nod

I want to hear Kat voice. How I do this? :D
You can hear my crappy English accent, too, as a bonus. :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top