Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Seven words leo, S-K-Y-P-E!!
Be there and you can do!! :nod

I also want to hear your crappy English accent annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd your crappy Brazilian one too :X3!!


:derp
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

charles derptrama Durr Nubzel
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I won't comment the pervs above. :nod

I want to hear Kat voice. How I do this? :D
You can hear my crappy English accent, too, as a bonus. :derp
We can do it after school cuz I just woke up :p

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

Seven words leo, S-K-Y-P-E!!
Be there and you can do!! :nod

I also want to hear your crappy English accent annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd your crappy Brazilian one too :X3!!


:derp
ME TOOO :x3
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Seven words leo, S-K-Y-P-E!!
Be there and you can do!! :nod

I also want to hear your crappy English accent annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd your crappy Brazilian one too :X3!!


:derp
My accent talking Portuguese is perfect. :hmph
I was talking to Kat, you won't hear. :derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

My accent talking Portuguese is perfect. :hmph
I was talking to Kat, you won't hear. :derp
Just make a vost :nod :x3
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Its okay ... I remember when scav first asked me to make a vost ... and I was like O.o wtf is that :XD

http://vocaroo.com/ here you can record you saying something and then just sent me a link :x3
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

Its okay ... I remember when scav first asked me to make a vost ... and I was like O.o wtf is that :XD

http://vocaroo.com/ here you can record you saying something and then just sent me a link :x3
I'm thinking on what I can say, wait some hours or days. :derp
I'm kidding, I'll record after lunch. =T

you underestimate my imagination
I see... :oh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Part 1

I'm thinking on what I can say, wait some hours or days. :derp
I'm kidding, I'll record after lunch. =T
Wooooooooooot I cant wait :x3 I wanna hear I wanna heaaaaaaaaaaaar

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Awwwwww :( I just noticed this :( that was so sad when that fcking idiot killed him :(
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Record that Kat obligated me to make. I think I talked very fast, but it is more fun this way. Decipher it. :3c
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1WVXtz5TpYI

Really, Kat, wait for just a few day and I'll make something good. I have to think in the message. I can't talk impromptu. :(
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Awww I forgive you now ! Thats soooo mature voice Leo :zomg I expected something like little boy's cute voice :zomg Im surprised in a good way! I want translation!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Yeah, I expected something kiddy too... :notsure
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Awww I forgive you now ! Thats soooo mature voice Leo :zomg I expected something like little boy's cute voice :zomg Im surprised in a good way! I want translation!
What do you mean by that? I am 19 years old. :notsure

Yeah, I expected something kiddy too... :notsure
Get out.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I dont know why :p You are just a cute lil person :3 thats why ... now now gimme the translation or I will ask somebody to do it instead :zomg
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I have this written if you want, but it is better wait until tomorrow. :P
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Tell me now !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top