Hey I'm serious!Get out.
You and Xad have the incredible ability to piss me of. XD
What?
All argies have this ability, yes.Hey I'm serious!
Maybe it's a natural ability of mine? hmm

COWABUNGAtutrtle power.
Nah, there obviously are some exceptionsAll argies have this ability, yes.![]()
Record something, and let everyone but her hearWhat?

I cannot do that, it's more easy do the contrary. I'm sure that Kat will not laugh of my voice and accent.Record something, and let everyone but her hear![]()


She roped me in on Whatsapp last night and made fun of mine constantlyI cannot do that, it's more easy do the contrary. I'm sure that Kat will not laugh of y voice and accent.
You guys, on the other hand... Well, look Hardy post.![]()

Good, she needs something like that sometimes. She is bullied most of the time.She roped me in on Whatsapp last night and made fun of mine constantly![]()

I didn't mean ¨we¨ as ¨we the guys¨.You guys, on the other hand... Well, look Hardy post.![]()
It's not bullying and it's deserved.Good, she needs something like that sometimes. She is bullied most of the time.![]()
Did you invent a new meaning for "we"? XDI didn't mean ¨we¨ as ¨we the guys¨.
It's not bullying and it's deserved.

One day you'll get it.Did you invent a new meaning for "we"? XD
Deserved?
Haha - was playing around with paint. netLMAO CHARLIE'S AVY
One day you'll get it.

Doesnt matter, you wouldnt talk anyway ... I have already passed my shynessBecause I found out there was a group call about 5 minutes ago..![]()
What dream ? Tell us moar!Sush Kat and sonya,
I just had the most weirdest dream.
Me is busy baking, cleaning and chirstmas shopping latelyMy cellphone is right here with me.
Where's Kat btw? She didn't talk about the record anymore and it gives me more time to think, tomorrow I am going to record. However, I don't know ifshe asked for someone to translate the message. I have the feeling that with the cold translation of someone else, she may get the wrong idea of the message. XD
... but its noa sad thing .. Christmas is comiiiiiiiing
Who always gives you the power to send ppl out of my thread ?! WHO ?!Get out.
You and Xad have the incredible ability to piss me of. XD
Ofc I wont laughI cannot do that, it's more easy do the contrary. I'm sure that Kat will not laugh of my voice and accent.
You guys, on the other hand... Well, look Hardy post.![]()
I just said you sounded like a Charlie! but then I said you didnt ... YOU WERE THE ONE LAUGHING OF MY VOICE AND ACCENT, Bish!She roped me in on Whatsapp last night and made fun of mine constantly![]()
purr purrrrrr I am not THE one who has changedIt's not bullying and it's deserved.
so shut uplets all bully her and her Christmas!!

Guess who got longer clips and said my voice was better?I just said you sounded like a Charlie! but then I said you didnt ... YOU WERE THE ONE LAUGHING OF MY VOICE AND ACCENT, Bish!![]()

Its not like I careGuess who got longer clips and said my voice was better?![]()

Of course you doIts not like I care![]()

Then why are you still talking about it?No, I do not !![]()
