Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Get out.
You and Xad have the incredible ability to piss me of. XD
Hey I'm serious!

Maybe it's a natural ability of mine? hmm
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Record something, and let everyone but her hear :teehee
I cannot do that, it's more easy do the contrary. I'm sure that Kat will not laugh of my voice and accent. :blush
You guys, on the other hand... Well, look Hardy post. :nod
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I cannot do that, it's more easy do the contrary. I'm sure that Kat will not laugh of y voice and accent. :blush
You guys, on the other hand... Well, look Hardy post. :nod
She roped me in on Whatsapp last night and made fun of mine constantly :(
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

She roped me in on Whatsapp last night and made fun of mine constantly :(
Good, she needs something like that sometimes. She is bullied most of the time. :XD
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

You guys, on the other hand... Well, look Hardy post. :nod
I didn't mean ¨we¨ as ¨we the guys¨.

Good, she needs something like that sometimes. She is bullied most of the time. :XD
It's not bullying and it's deserved.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I didn't mean ¨we¨ as ¨we the guys¨.



It's not bullying and it's deserved.
Did you invent a new meaning for "we"? XD

Deserved?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

lets all bully her and her Christmas!!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

LMAO CHARLIE'S AVY :XD

Did you invent a new meaning for "we"? XD

Deserved?
One day you'll get it.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

LMAO CHARLIE'S AVY :XD



One day you'll get it.
Haha - was playing around with paint. net :XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Because I found out there was a group call about 5 minutes ago.. :oh
Doesnt matter, you wouldnt talk anyway ... I have already passed my shyness :hee

Sush Kat and sonya,

I just had the most weirdest dream.
What dream ? Tell us moar! :arf

My cellphone is right here with me. :)

Where's Kat btw? She didn't talk about the record anymore and it gives me more time to think, tomorrow I am going to record. However, I don't know ifshe asked for someone to translate the message. I have the feeling that with the cold translation of someone else, she may get the wrong idea of the message. XD
Me is busy baking, cleaning and chirstmas shopping lately :( ... but its noa sad thing .. Christmas is comiiiiiiiing :x3
And I didnt ask for translation ... I wanna hear that cute accent of you ... so you better hurry up and gimme my christmas present already :zomg

Get out.
You and Xad have the incredible ability to piss me of. XD
Who always gives you the power to send ppl out of my thread ?! WHO ?! :yelling
but in this case I agree ... we dont want any bad ppl here, right Hardy? :heh

I cannot do that, it's more easy do the contrary. I'm sure that Kat will not laugh of my voice and accent. :blush
You guys, on the other hand... Well, look Hardy post. :nod
Ofc I wont laugh :blush

She roped me in on Whatsapp last night and made fun of mine constantly :(
I just said you sounded like a Charlie! but then I said you didnt ... YOU WERE THE ONE LAUGHING OF MY VOICE AND ACCENT, Bish! :crying

It's not bullying and it's deserved.
purr purrrrrr I am not THE one who has changed :heh so shut up

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

lets all bully her and her Christmas!!
:nah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

I just said you sounded like a Charlie! but then I said you didnt ... YOU WERE THE ONE LAUGHING OF MY VOICE AND ACCENT, Bish! :crying
Guess who got longer clips and said my voice was better? :zomg
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

Guess who got longer clips and said my voice was better? :zomg
Its not like I care :heh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

No, I do not ! :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Kat's diary! - Winter Edition Part 1

No, I do not ! :p
Then why are you still talking about it?

BTW, I could at least understand her :heh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top