Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Leo - you'll notice women are always chaining their minds, constantly.

They want change. :nod
I know. Didn't you see the post where I called girls "emotionally unstable"? :nod
They are made by indecisions, they don't even know what clothes to wear. :p
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol - sorry haven't seen that post. I just randomly jumped into the convo.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
It's incredible, she was praising her city in the previous page, now she can leave there as soon as possible. XD

Well, anynway, what did you think of Nisekoi 3rd episode? I forgot to sak earlier.
Me liked! I want Onodera to gtfo from their way! :arf
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Me liked! I want Onodera to gtfo from their way! :arf
You know that they are a false couple and they pratically hate each other, right? XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You know that they are a false couple and they pratically hate each other, right? XD
hate each other = will fall each other later :p example Risa-chan and Otani-kun in Lovely complex :hmph
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hate each other = will fall each other later :p example Risa-chan and Otani-kun in Lovely complex :hmph
I'm testing you. I know what will happen beforehand. :heh
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Dammit ... I will google :3 what do you say ?
If you want to spoil the experience of the anime, go ahead. XD
Surprise makes part of the experience, anyone knows this.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah, nah, its fine. I just misunderstood your flirting with Kat.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Nothing can make me feel better just Future ... I wanna get fucking older and get the fuck off here ... I cant stand it more !
What happened?

:comfort

Leo - you'll notice women are always chaining their minds, constantly.

They want change. :nod
That's true!

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Me liked! I want Onodera to gtfo from their way! :arf
Oh, i can't stand Onodera, really! She's always on their way...

You know that they are a false couple and they pratically hate each other, right? XD
Hate each other my butt lol

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Ah, nah, its fine. I just misunderstood your flirting with Kat.
He's always flirting with Kat :teehee
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol - guess me you and leo agree in this. What show are you guys spoilering about?

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

He's always flirting with Kat :teehee
lool - well he's allowed to do that. Am I right, Kat??
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Now talk with Kat is flirting. No comments... :nah

Lipe, I was testing her. Until episode 3, putting the manga aside, they hate each other, or at least dislike. Now, if you are talking about the manga, it is another story. :p
I'm testing her to see what is her vision of the series since she haven't read the manga. I find interesting to see the reaction of these kind of people. I put aside my superior knowledge about the series to talk to her.
 
Last edited:

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
lol - guess me you and leo agree in this. What show are you guys spoilering about?

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------



lool - well he's allowed to do that. Am I right, Kat??
It's totally true, my gf is an example of that, she's always changing her mind, i can't understand her at most of the times lool

We're talking about Nisekoi...

Leo will get mad when he reads it, seriously lol someday i joked with him about he flirting with kat, he got really angry at me because of that :p
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ummm you guys, don't keep me in the dark. What show is this?

Edit - nvm lol

Well, leo should not get upset about this, its too far not serious to get upset about something like that?

I will google this
Nisekoi...
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Now talk with Kat is flirting. No comments... :nah

Lipe, I was testing her. Until episode 3, putting the manga aside, they hate each other, or at least dislike. Now, if you are talking about the manga, it is another story. :p
I'm testing her to see what is her vision of the series since she haven't read the manga. I find interesting to see the reaction of these kind of people. I put aside my superior knowledge about the series to talk to her.
i know, i know, but i always thought that they had mutual feelings, even in the beggining of the series. That's the reason why i said that earlier haha
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah I ran into the anime of this, maybe yesterday, by chance. I think I saw one episode. Usually, I don't watch this type of series but it seemed rather good.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top