Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I didn't, but you didn't trust me either and you killed me! :-_-
Cuz you were a weirdo :gwah ? Who did you force to revote btw? I didnt see the actions which host writes after the game :XD

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Heresy! :yelling
You have MH and Facebook because of Cisco. Most of the equipements which controles internet worldwide was made by Cisco.
I like programming lately :hee
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Cuz you were a weirdo :gwah ? Who did you force to revote btw? I didnt see the actions which host writes after the game :XD

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------



I like programming lately :hee
I were weirdo cuz i couldn't claim my damn role! lol

I just changed gnut's vote in the first day, i tried to lock wizzard's vote in the second day but it didn't work and after that i got lynched ):
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I were weirdo cuz i couldn't claim my damn role! lol

I just changed gnut's vote in the first day, i tried to lock wizzard's vote in the second day but it didn't work and after that i got lynched ):
lock my vote?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
You had already voted once, if my change had worked, you would lock your vote on Banana :p
I would've gone against it :teehee 3 penalty votes - won't even make me bat my eye :Haha

+ it would help the townies see there's a politician

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Pascal is so old, I haven't learned it. :p
It's mega old.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I would've gone against it :teehee 3 penalty votes - won't even make me bat my eye :Haha

+ it would help the townies see there's a politician

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------



It's mega old.
That was my intention, i just wanted that anyone could figure out that there was a politician in the game and link it with me... it's not a bad role, it can change some suspicious votes and help the townies but you guys killed me :sad.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
That was my intention, i just wanted that anyone could figure out that there was a politician in the game and link it with me... it's not a bad role, it can change some suspicious votes and help the townies but you guys killed me :sad.
The rules only say you can't claim it but say nothing about implying you're it.

something like
I know for sure there's a politician in this game
surely could fly.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
That's what i meant, i couldn't claim the role, but if someone had said i was the politician, i would imply i was indeed the politician haha

Well, this was the first game that we had this role and the rules were a little shady...
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
That's what i meant, i couldn't claim the role, but if someone had said i was the politician, i would imply i was indeed the politician haha

Well, this was the first game that we had this role and the rules were a little shady...
Shady business.


Spec you're so tiny :lol
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm only 1.68m ):

How tall are u? :hmph
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Im like 1,60 :crying so small

Today I learned a lot of portuguese :hee
I know how sad it is lol

And what did you learn today?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Lipe is that short? By the photo in your Facebook profile I thought that you were taller. :o
I think I have 1,75m or so. :D

Kat can talk with us in Portuguese already? :3c
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
yeah, i'm THAT short :-_- hahaha

Like we say here in Brazil: "os melhores perfumes estão nos menores frascos" lol

It's roughly like "good things come in small packages" in english. :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Don't worry, Kat is even smaller, although you have the aggravating to be 6 years older than her. :p
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
But Kat is a girl and she has already menstruated, so she won't grow any taller lol
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
But Kat is a girl and she has already menstruated, so she won't grow any taller lol
Is that so? Girls have this kind of limit? I didn't know. :hmm
Men can grow until 22s I guess, you're at your limit, too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top