Poor fofinhos 





They don't do that dammitInteresting video, I always wanted to know how they kill chicks.![]()

You're getting sicker every dayI laughed.
That's why I send it to people, but I was the only one who thought it was funny!
![]()


Well, I wanted to go for that old dutch feeling vibe. I don't smoke anymore, nah.Niemand zegt duizendmaal dank, is je vertaalboek van 1960 ofzo?
En je rookt toch helemaal niet, of wel? D:

C'est la vieYou say that often? Your grilfriend won't be happy buddy.
Mhhhhhhmmmmm - chickeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!Chicken McNuggets!
She knows you like a bit of this and a bit of that?C'est la vie


Oh shit! I'm talking to a specialist!How can't you not have space for chicks? You can literally have 100 in a regular size box. Chickens don't ocupy (?) a lot of space either, you can have hundreds of them in a single ¨slot¨.
The head and legs go usually to the garbage... or fed to the pigs / wtv you have in the farm.
Dude, my entire family comes from the farm, lol.

Or get a shitload of chicks for a speed delivery of Nuggets.You never have ¨extra¨ chicks. It's super dumb. You either take the eggs before they hatch or let that shit grow until it's a chicken.