- Joined
- May 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,583
- Reaction score
- 3,219
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
He is trying to troll me saying that Spanish and Portuguese are the same, at least that's what I understood. 




I know.dont fall into his trap leo...he's retarded![]()

good...he tends to fool people.I know.![]()

It's exactly like Spanish BR! You got it totally right
Its funny because its true!!
Its almost like we speak fluent Spanish BR.![]()
lolFinally, someone who understands me.It's exactly like Spanish BR! You got it totally rightlol

LETS SEEHopefully the people watching will be able to find the puck? Unlike gnut and leo.We are playing Russia in 4 minutes!LETS SEE



GOOO SVK! YOU CAN DO IT! 


??!

Sh*t I knew I was missing some anime! :0 :3Go to the Nisekoi's anime discussion when you wake up Kat!
Notifying here because I don't know if everybody activated quotation notification like me.
The most important of them.Sh*t I knew I was missing some anime! :0 :3
You guys root for SVK!
We have to win thiiiiiiis