Kat's Diary!

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Bring a neko with ya :blush
Deal :blush

what's up kat
Not much ... school is almost finished soo I cant wait for summer. Starting new project in July then the festival in my town then Czech time visiting my cousin and her baby (that is not born yet but soon) then Moscoooow and then Prague with Adosh! :x3 wbu ?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Kat's Diary!

Well I am like ''fuck the results,just get rid of them''.
You are studying Microbiology right ?Do you like it ? and I love biology,if there is probability of finding a job in my country,I would like to study molecular biology and genetics but there is not much :-_-

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Deal :blush



Not much ... school is almost finished soo I cant wait for summer. Starting new project in July then the festival in my town then Czech time visiting my cousin and her baby (that is not born yet but soon) then Moscoooow and then Prague with Adosh! :x3 wbu ?
That is really awesome :super well I am looking forward to hear your travel stories,what about lawl ? will you meet with him ?
I need to get rid of one exam and then yay summer :D but my plans not good as yours :XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Yes Go-chan you will be the first to get updates :toc Not sure what kind of stories you are expecting tho hehe ... Well, probably not cuz he ain't interested tsk tsk

Ewww exams! You can do et! So what are your summer plans then ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Kat's Diary!

:derp
There will be Adi and you...You know what kind of stories I am waiting :toc
I hope I can :D
Not good I suppose,first I have to wait for my exam results and then choose a department for university.Then I will be free.
Probably I will go to Mersin(one of the city that near to where I live and good place for summer) and hangout with my friends.
Watch Tv series,start to play computer games,read books...(lol I know,super boring :XD) but next year I am planing a grand tour so I will start to save some money :D
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Kat's Diary!

:fan

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Kat's Diary!

Well as someone who read the books,I believe he will come back and guess who will bring him
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Either Meli or the White Walker King! :x3
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Kat's Diary!

It is meli and you don't want WW king to bring jon back lol
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Wow finally she will do something useful :toc and then she should just get rekt or something
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Kat's Diary!

why such hate for Meli? she didnt make stannis burn the gal.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Kat's Diary!

Agree and spell worked right,in the end stannis lost because of his stupidity.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Is Stannis dead for sure tho?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Kat's Diary!

g00 I have always wondered why are you always naked
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Kat's Diary!

Well what should I wear then ?
And I thought you love me more when I am naked
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Kat's Diary!

Arba I can give u 1 set magi made me if u want
 
Top