Kat's Diary!

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Yeah I know what it is cuz I was reading about it today! I mean its not that Im SCARED but not being able to move sucks! It doesnt happen often to me so I guess its okay!
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Kat's Diary!

Ah well that's understandable. Easy to panic in such a situation. It's funny how something we do so naturally causes such fear when we can't do so anymore.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Ah well that's understandable. Easy to panic in such a situation. It's funny how something we do so naturally causes such fear when we can't do so anymore.
So you had these too? What did you "see" or "dream about" ?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Kat's Diary!

Yeah I used to, still do on some very rare occasions. I thought I mentioned that. Don't really remember though. It was usually just a feeling of helplessness. Initially when it first started, I used to feel like someone was coming to attacK me (like with a knife or something). Not that I'd actually see that, it's just that I'll feel that way. As for dreams, well those get pretty wild lol. Pretty sure I dreamt of every possible thing back then. I could dream of falling down the stairs or some height, feel like I'm stuck somewhere dangerous (like right in front of a moving car) or someone chasing me. The list goes on. It was actually very scary back then.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Yeah I understand! Oh well I really really wouldnt like to see somebody above me with a kinfe or something lol! Well Im really glad I know about this cuz Id thought it was something unnamed until a few days ago really!

Yusss so basically my school is over in one week! But from now on we wont be doing much just talking and bla bla! Seems like I got 2 Bs and the rest As ^^
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

So 13 As and 2 Bs hee Im so gud! Oh Im not a nerd I dont really study lol ^^
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Kat's Diary!

B in what?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Math and chemistry :blush
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Kat's Diary!

You're a science student? That's pretty good. You're quite smart.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

No Im not lol :rofl Its grammar school so basically all in 1 :toc
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Kat's Diary!

My favorite courses are biology and chemistry :super

God hate mat,I am not bad at it but hate it
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Kat's Diary!

Oh I see. Hey it's a bit different from what I know so not my fault :hmph
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Well tbh I kinda hate everything but ok :blush

Hee guys my anime list is getting bigger :toc
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Kat's Diary!

What animes are you watching Kattu?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Kat's Diary!

You've watched only a few, Kiko :gwah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Well as I said :toc I dont watch many!
 
Top