Kat's Diary!

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,762
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's Diary!

Like how you found yourself halfway Charuru~
:teehee
Ironically enjoy - I got lost today coming back from the airport....

oh pls I was close to finding it on my own >~<
OH!! Right then! - If you need further assistance then you know where I am. :mono

Kat - noticed you won an award, grats and who were you paired with?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

Kat - noticed you won an award, grats and who were you paired with?
Lolo :XD since we'd been dating for like year and half
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,784
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Kat's Diary!

:XD

Hmmm - doesnt really seem like you have appreciated my helpage with this situation at all. :XD
I appreciate your assistance charururu-kun

also kat, you should find a chibi kat and use that as your avi instead
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Kat's Diary!

Yuck noticed there's a Panda-kun here.. D: Panda-kun just go or ya wanna be dumped again ne~

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

:teehee
Ironically enjoy - I got lost today coming back from the airport....
Lol XD All part of the process. I told your soul to let you get lost~
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,762
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's Diary!

Lolo :XD since we'd been dating for like year and half
:XD

Was that the case - I completely forgot.:imslow
Thinking back on it you guys always did look good together.

I appreciate your assistance charururu-kun

also kat, you should find a chibi kat and use that as your avi instead
Huh - Am I your charururu as well? :hee

Lol XD All part of the process. I told your soul to let you get lost~
Then after that did you tell my soul to come find you?
Because NOW this all makes sense!!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,762
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's Diary!

Omg you found it out! Darn you. Now I gotta keep an eye on my own soul!
It's kinda too late for that you know! :lmao
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Kat's Diary!

Shimata desu!! ;w; Nothing is too late for anything. Your keeping an eye on a very different soul while I was keeping an eye on yours all the time~ That sounds like lots of sensu!
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Kat's Diary!

ok,who has my soul then ?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,762
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's Diary!

Shimata desu!! ;w; Nothing is too late for anything. Your keeping an eye on a very different soul while I was keeping an eye on yours all the time~ That sounds like lots of sensu!

Sou desu ka?
Sou desu ne?

Maa.... kore wa tanoshi desu!

(am laughing a lot btw)
How many souls do you think I'm keeping an eye on and whilst you're keeping an on mine??
I'm only keeping an eye on you - did you also know that?

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

ok,who has my soul then ?

Ja... for you - da deberu - etto ne. :lmao
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Kat's Diary!

ok,who has my soul then ?
Whats this for questionuu? Ya ma turikye petuchan, your soul is with me~


Sou desu ka?
Sou desu ne?

Maa.... kore wa tanoshi desu!

(am laughing a lot btw)
How many souls do you think I'm keeping an eye on and whilst you're keeping an on mine??
I'm only keeping an eye on you - did you also know that?
Sore wa kanzen ni arimasu daze~ (dunno if I write it good XD And same here lol)

Kukuku I know pretty much a lot~ But than again how many of those souls your keeping an eye on are real souls? What if those are just souls I created to let you keep an eye on while I'm already chasing the real souls and making them mine?
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,762
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's Diary!

Sore wa kanzen ni arimasu daze~ (dunno if I write it good XD And same here lol)

Kukuku I know pretty much a lot~ But than again how many of those souls your keeping an eye on are real souls? What if those are just souls I created to let you keep an eye on while I'm already chasing the real souls and making them mine?
..... Are you the matrix? :lmao
So you're saying those were fake souls? You sent ??
Woaaah - I always thought some of those people were a bit.....
So that's what it was huh? Yeah,..... yeah.....

Did you know that's not possible - because you cant do anything with "what-ifs".
You either do - or - don't do what you want to do (do). > I threw in a bad joke there...

So you couldn't have sent them.
And I'm actually the over-seer of the souls and so they belong all to time.
Whether you chase them or not - cant have without my approval..... n

My original name here was "Soul Over Seer Sama"!
:XD
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Kat's Diary!

..... Are you the matrix? :lmao
Nah. Immaa a Magi desu~


So you're saying those were fake souls? You sent ??
Woaaah - I always thought some of those people were a bit.....
So that's what it was huh? Yeah,..... yeah.....
Lol at this one. XD

Did you know that's not possible - because you cant do anything with "what-ifs".
You either do - or - don't do what you want to do (do). > I threw in a bad joke there...

So you couldn't have sent them.
And I'm actually the over-seer of the souls and so they belong all to time.
Whether you chase them or not - cant have without my approval..... n

My original name here was "Soul Over Seer Sama"!
:XD
(lol no worries, I get the joke and bad jokes doesn't exist for ya 'cuz your a Charuru anyway~ )
You're missing the point. With my ''what-ifs'' I'm confusing you to let you think that you might think that it was not possible while I've already made it true with making the souls doing the job for me without me doing it while doing it?
So it makes it a both - both win situation desu~


And ohoho? ''Soul Over Seer sama'' ne?
D-demo I make lots of petuchans to become mine without them having a choose while hunting them and I never had your aproval for doing that ksesesese....
Atto... naniyo... Charuru... than you're pretty much a Soul collector!
But doesn't that make you also a soul hunter since you're trying to keep an eye on my soul and wanna make my soul yours... that's... that's.... even going further than fate.... this logic... this sensu.... do we call this wa sensuuu?!
 
Last edited:

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Kat's Diary!

Maagi-chan, your soul belongs to this grumpy cat.



Kawaiii, ne?
 
Top