Kat's Diary!

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,785
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Kat's Diary!

You're laughing at my torments - dude.
: sniff
wow I just now noticed you have over 12k posts :zomg

And ohoho? ''Soul Over Seer sama'' ne?
D-demo I make lots of petuchans to become mine without them having a choose while hunting them and I never had your aproval for doing that ksesesese....
Atto... naniyo... Charuru... than you're pretty much a Soul collector!
But doesn't that make you also a soul hunter since you're trying to keep an eye on my soul and wanna make my soul yours... that's... that's.... even going further than fate.... this logic... this sensu.... do we call this wa sensuuu?!
dafuq
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,113
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's Diary!

This will take more than 15 minutes If quote everything to respond to :3c.

Sticking to the main points
1 - The question then becomes: Does Charlie like a 'wn both situation'.
I'm not so sure on this! Sharing.Is.not.caring #c_k (a shot out to someone lol)

2) Its not that you had not mine approval whilst you were hunting them.
Its that you were 'not aware' of me giving you approval at those time. (you were still growing after all you couldn't notice me)

"Soul Over Seer Sama"
3) Its already mine! (your soul) :kukuku Not 'trying to'.
Yasssu - this logic, this sensu - hmmmm what do we call it..... lol (I wonder)

HAI- maybe its called - "Dis Layfe-uuuuu':hee:wtf
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,113
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's Diary!

wow I just now noticed you have over 12k posts :zomg
Domo~~<3

@ Philia, its indeed kawaii. That face reminds me of your first day when you become my petuchan <3
Now you're my petuchan - haha lafye and its mysterious cycles.... continuous. Everflowing/ Vast and deep. Oh I can keep going. :nod
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Kat's Diary!

@ Charuru, lolol how much I wanna reply on that one, but gonna take too much time and my batt is damn low. XD
I will keep this as an tie situation and what Magoshi says is what it becomes even for a Charuru~~~

And you were my petuchan before you even noticed while knowing my exsitence ne~ <3 its like 2 will be 1 and 1 makes it biggu. Its all fate ksesese~~ Let tha flow go around us, its going through us~~

Okay now immaaa gone XD
 
Last edited:

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Kat's Diary!

Woww I knew it,magi and charlie getting along well.

Ja... for you - da deberu - etto ne. :lmao
:)
don't understand anything...
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Kat's Diary!

@ Philia, its indeed kawaii. That face reminds me of your first day when you become my petuchan <3
That means I have ya soul now :zomg
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,785
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Kat's Diary!

this conversation would be so much easier to follow if I knew what petuchan meant
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,113
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's Diary!

And you were my petuchan before you even noticed while knowing my exsitence ne~ its like 2 will be 1 and 1 makes it biggu. Its all fate ksesese~~
Get recharged and come back. I want to hear your reply lol. I'll wait for you. :nod
That part of knowing someone before you you met them. Reminded of a song that I used to like a lot.
Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You


Woww I knew it,magi and charlie getting along well.
.... How did you know? Did you think that was my dupe account as well? :lmao
Whats the meaning behind this? Tell me!:popcorn

:)
don't understand anything...
:lmao

In plain English it would mean you were the devil. :D
- Sorry by the poor English. :nod
 
Last edited by a moderator:

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Kat's Diary!

this conversation would be so much easier to follow if I knew what petuchan meant
He is sayin that you are his pet

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

.... How did you know? Did you think that was my dupe account as well? :lmao
Whats the meaning behind this? Tell me!:popcorn

:lmao

In plain English it would mean you were the devil. :D
- Sorry by the poor English. :nod
Lol I should of say "I knew you'd get along well"
From the moment I saw your post, I knew, it because both of you write like hyperactive lol. Kidding of course, they are kawaiii~~~

Me? Devil? :gwah but I am... *die because of sadness*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,113
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's Diary!

It was in jest - no worries.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Kat's Diary!

I never knew there was this much weeaboo potential residing in MH.

Yokatta ne, Nihon!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,113
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's Diary!

^ Hai - yokatta desu - ne ne! :lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,113
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's Diary!

:lmao - poor Kat. Shes gona find all this spam. :D
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Kat's Diary!

Kat luvs spamms and especially walls of texts. She really luvs reading them alot. So guysz, put more in here for Kat's sake~

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

He is sayin that you are his pet
Goku-kun only you understand it. Ya tha best, ya know~!
But hmmm... Panda-kun as petuchan... yuck.. thinking about it makes me sick. Too much saltyness will come from him. It stays a Panda-kun after all, so nah tyvm.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: g01

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Kat's Diary!

Kat luvs spamms and especially walls of texts. She really luvs reading them alot. So guysz, put more in here for Kat's sake~

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------



Goku-kun only you understand it. Ya tha best, ya know~!
But hmmm... Panda-kun as petuchan... yuck.. thinking about it makes me sick. Too much saltyness will come from him. It stays a Panda-kun after all, so nah tyvm.
Thank you master :blush
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,113
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kat's Diary!

Kat luvs spamms and especially walls of texts. She really luvs reading them alot. So guysz, put more in here for Kat's sake~
Is that true?
:3c
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Kat's Diary!

OMFG Im not even gonna bother to read that

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Was that the case - I completely forgot.:imslow
Thinking back on it you guys always did look good together.
Well not anymore
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,785
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Kat's Diary!

Goku-kun only you understand it. Ya tha best, ya know~!
But hmmm... Panda-kun as petuchan... yuck.. thinking about it makes me sick. Too much saltyness will come from him. It stays a Panda-kun after all, so nah tyvm.
I doubt you'd be able to take care of me anyway :hmph
 
Top