- Joined
- May 5, 2015
- Messages
- 1,319
- Reaction score
- 881
- Age
- 28
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
No -_-leave your urge to compensate at the door please
was she expensive?![]()
No -_-leave your urge to compensate at the door please
was she expensive?![]()

wowww you are acting like I am the who didn't pull it outHa ha you are very funny. Pack your jokes and gtfo

OkeyGuys everything cool, I'm not pregnant so stop this convo nau!

you are too young, sorry :/

lololololleave your urge to compensate at the door please
was she expensive?![]()
Lol, Maybe you didnt?wowww you are acting like I am the who didn't pull it outl
So de truth kame out hah?wowww you are acting like I am the who didn't pull it out![]()
The truth can be quite literal some times.So de truth kame out hah?
:Iknewitallalong!!!
Yes this is so true - its stares you in the face in fact!!The truth can be quite literal some times.
But its to fun, lmaoguys just stop lmao
Maybe we should talk about the creme pie he left for kat?Good god. It's been a weak and you guys are still talking about creme?! Lawd.


) so let's talk about something different 
Alright, lets talk about her boobs again thenOkey guys it seems like it is disturbing kattu(well I can see why) so let's talk about something different
![]()
Can we ban a person from one's thread?
Lmao, were done with that talk nowCan we ban a person from one's thread?
even your blow up girlfriend would leave you if she had the ability to grasp the seriousness of your brain damage smhAlright, lets talk about her boobs again then