- Joined
- May 5, 2015
- Messages
- 1,319
- Reaction score
- 881
- Age
- 28
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Stop being an assholeeven your blow up girlfriend would leave you if she had the ability to grasp the seriousness of your brain damage smh
Stop being an assholeeven your blow up girlfriend would leave you if she had the ability to grasp the seriousness of your brain damage smh

#Reported!Guys. Lets be civil. Gentleman, we have all gathered here today to celebrate Kat and all her... glory.
Let us not waste words and emotions on silly quarrels. *Raises plastic cup because I'm a broke ass college student* To the future.




One day you will have money...maybeGuys. Lets be civil. Gentleman, we have all gathered here today to celebrate Kat and all her... glory.
Let us not waste words and emotions on silly quarrels. *Raises plastic cup because I'm a broke ass college student* To the future.

I wouldn't count in it. If this season's video game releases have anything to say, I'll be broke til 2016.One day you will have money...maybe
Well im broke too, keep buying MTG cardsI wouldn't count in it. If this season's video game releases have anything to say, I'll be broke til 2016.

I live off of Ramen for lunch and dinner most the time man.#Ramen every night cept Sunday when i can afford a philly cheese steak
And hello Kat. Fancy meeting you here. Almost like this is your thread that has been hijacked by a crew of unsavory individuals.
Btw Kattu-chan sorry for the topicCan we ban a person from one's thread?

Me tooBtw Kattu-chan sorry for the topic![]()

lol how are youFinally /claps