Kat's Diary!

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Suddenly you are nice to me :hmm :notsure
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Hmm..............
I guess I should've said "go kill yourself"
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Jk! come here you :squish
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Awww :glomp

 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yey kittens! It's been a while :pout
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
It indeed has.
How's life?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I woke up late and i had 5 minutes to prepare and go to the bus stop. I ran and when i got to the bus i couldnt breathe properly, started feeling dizzy and losing sight also couldnt hear much ... didnt really know what was happening around me. I just forced myself not to go unconsious. Had to get off the bus earlier to sit and breathe. I was almost sure I would wake up in hospital cuz I couldnt even stand in the bus. I needed to lean on the door or wtv! But then when I got out and sat after a while I could see normally and I was ok.
:gwah

Omg be kind to yourself!! and I know what happened there,it happened me too.Almost the same reason but not strong as you said.It is about pushing yourself too much plus you just woke up,your body wasn't ready for such energy spending action I suppose
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
It indeed has.
How's life?
I'm happy in love <3 Trying to live the life of a hs student ;-; u?

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

:gwah

Omg be kind to yourself!! and I know what happened there,it happened me too.Almost the same reason but not strong as you said.It is about pushing yourself too much plus you just woke up,your body wasn't ready for such energy spending action I suppose
Yeah I know ... and I know I never want to feel like that again wtf ;-;
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
yes dont die that would be bad for me the both of us you :/
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Pandu we both have the Best Newcomer Award :hi5
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
spicy

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

now all I need to do is find some gril on here to roleplay a relationship, win best pairing and we'll have the same stuff \o/

pass me the sugar :teehee
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Oh honey, why roleplay when we are the real couple? :wtf
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'm happy in love <3 Trying to live the life of a hs student ;-; u?
That's nice, Kiko.

I'm alrite. Will be better after the semester is finished, hopefully.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I will be better after I finish all education related years :toc
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
We dont need no education :hip
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
If only my parents made me take up some sport/dance/music when I was a child ... wouldnt have a problem now with choosing a careeer :(
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
What will you study kat? Did you decide or... ?
And :hug for win thread
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
What will you study kat? Did you decide or... ?
And :hug for win thread
I don't know what I want to study ... Been thinking about teaching but then again I have to check schools in SVK/CZE :/ Can't decide and there is nobody to advise me :emocat

Ye it's ok but that annoying little bastard pissed me off ... wasnt the first time either \o/ but peace yeah ... thank you Go-chan :hug
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I don't know what I want to study ... Been thinking about teaching but then again I have to check schools in SVK/CZE :/ Can't decide and there is nobody to advise me :emocat

Ye it's ok but that annoying little bastard pissed me off ... wasnt the first time either \o/ but peace yeah ... thank you Go-chan :hug
Do you have guidance conselor in your school or they suck?
And think carefully about what you want to study, i hope you can find a good guidance conselor, they are really useful.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Well that's the problem ... there is nobody like that here :/ I wish there was somebody who would really know stuff about every uni and they could suggest something :/
 
Top