Kat's Diary!

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Were you mafia scum g01?

Grats~~!
:confetti
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Yess I was the boss scum,charlie-sama
Thank you sooo much :zomg
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Grats on fooling everyone lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Thanks :D why didn't you play charlie
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Didn't really have time for it.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

and he is too reluctant to kill people too ~
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,798
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Lisa chan didn't want him to play obviously~
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

lissotto is one of a kind mafia too :derp
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

I really missed Kattu in the game. :hug
How are ya?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

I won the mafia game kattu-chan :derp :XD
great job Go-chan!!! Now you see? I ALWAYS SAY THERE ARE NEWBIES IN MAFIA *ALWAYS* gawd :toc How did you like it ?

I really missed Kattu in the game. :hug
How are ya?
Haha ofc you did :toc It makes no difference if I play or not

Im greaaaaaaat great great and you ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Haha ofc you did :toc It makes no difference if I play or not

Im greaaaaaaat great great and you ?
Not Trueeeeeee.
I'm fine. Will you be staying here or disappear again? :pout
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

How was your summer, Fifo-chan? Nono I will be pretty much staying here from now on I think ^^
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Summer was okay. Semester finished 2 weeks ago. Stayed at my aunt's place for 2 days in Newcastle. Having some problems with sleep other than that, everything is alrite.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Aww everybody has sleep problems around me wtf! Try visiting doc before it gets worse Fifo !
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Fifice and kikice finally found each othah :zomg
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Im still butthurt tho :hmph
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

As well you should be!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

/returns to her ignore mode once again :derp jk

we play tonight ?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,798
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

ye hani we play tonight?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Pandušik are you busy atm?
 
Top