- Joined
- Oct 3, 2014
- Messages
- 840
- Reaction score
- 268
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Charlies! how are you today my fine fellow?

I have some water in the truck so I plan to eat that.i feel you... i haven't eaten because i was studying all night for a test... kept studying this morning so i didn't bother eating.. but good news is that i wrekted said test.
How does one eat water?I have some water in the truck so I plan to eat that.
No, wait, you gotta freeze it first THEN do all thatpour it in your mouth and chew it so you don't choke on the bits when you swallow. Duh.
What the fuck are you now? A vampire?Really? Then i've been doing it wrong
Sure SquidwardNo, I'm just your average water chewing kid next door.
Really? Then i've been doing it wrong

thank you charliesHoly *** law i didn't see your post til now. How're you?

Don't be like that