- Joined
- Mar 30, 2014
- Messages
- 2,798
- Reaction score
- 1,588
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Where are you katttt
shhhhhWhere are you katttt
that pharkil guy knows whats up lmao

*Claps* i know the feeling. When you finally can breath without reminding yourself you got a truck load of work in the background... it's a freedom like no other.
^no u got it wrong, she likes going to projects cuz she gets easy sex

How was it ?here \o/
Finished a project yesterday ;-;
no u got it wrong, she likes going to projects cuz she gets easy sex

It was amazing Go-chan reallyHow was it ?
I'm a bit sad though because I didn't really have time for the others cuz I tried to be with my boy as much as possible but still it was amazing *-*


It was amazing Go-chan reallyI'm a bit sad though because I didn't really have time for the others cuz I tried to be with my boy as much as possible but still it was amazing *-*

Kinda of like hardy but inside the border??He is Portuguese -_- Lulu is just jealous guys so dont mind