Kat's Diary!

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
You know what the best wedding gift is? Condoms :hip and the best advice to give? Always remember to pull out :derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Can we at least not invite yuma to our meme wedding :-_-
Okay so let me make this clear:
1. He was never going to me invited
2. Our wedding is not meme !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
And 3, you decided to invite me for the comedy relief
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I invite you to our wedding -> I will regret doing so -> I will think about it 24/7 -> I will cry -> That will lead to depressions -> I will start drinking -> I will look ugly -> Panda will not want to marry me anymore -> More depressions -> Suicide -> Panda life changing moment -> Panda is in trouble -> Panda is without internet -> Panda goes crazy -> Panda is alone -> Depressions -> Drinking, smoking -> Cancer -> Death = 2 dead people!

! Never invite Yu-chan to your wedding!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I didn't want to be that mean :/
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
I invite you to our wedding -> I will regret doing so -> I will think about it 24/7 -> I will cry -> That will lead to depressions -> I will start drinking -> I will look ugly -> Panda will not want to marry me anymore -> More depressions -> Suicide -> Panda life changing moment -> Panda is in trouble -> Panda is without internet -> Panda goes crazy -> Panda is alone -> Depressions -> Drinking, smoking -> Cancer -> Death = 2 dead people!

! Never invite Yu-chan to your wedding!
:wtf
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Please construct your own flatteries, dont just leech off mine
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You guys are so nice from time to time :zomg
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Even though you two are such assholes, I love you <3
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
When is 'asshole day'?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Wait a sec ... Panda when is your birthday again? :hmm
 
Top