Kat's Diary!

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Hmm, It'd a nice thing to meet up with peeps
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Your brother has done it like tons of times...but I guess he keeps that secret from people IRL :teehee
Nah I've always known, cuz I like to lurk on things they do
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Did he tell you about Anjelica?
I don't delve that much into his private life seeing as I don't tell anyone about mine! So to answer your question nope, who is she?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yeah, if the other person is like 18... :notlikethis
Well tbh how is that different? Except that he was more mature than an 18 yo :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't delve that much into his private life seeing as I don't tell anyone about mine! So to answer your question nope, who is she?
Did he tell you about Kvietok?
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Well tbh how is that different? Except that he was more mature than an 18 yo :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did he tell you about Kvietok?
Nope, he and I get along but we don't talk about our private lives like that, He doesn't ask, I don't ask so we end up saying nothing...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Perv...?
Me?
*When your misunderstood
:notlikethis
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Nope, he and I get along but we don't talk about our private lives like that, He doesn't ask, I don't ask so we end up saying nothing...
I am kvietok!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
it means flower in Slovak :blush
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Ahh you're a flower now?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Im an angel, a flower, little sun whatever you wish :toc
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Interesting
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Then I am a one punch man in English. :blush

:shynerv
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
We'll think of a nice and official title for you :hee
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Which would be ... ? :zomg
 
Top