Hmm, It'd a nice thing to meet up with peeps
Your brother has done it like tons of times...but I guess he keeps that secret from people IRLHmm, It'd a nice thing to meet up with peeps

Nah I've always known, cuz I like to lurk on things they doYour brother has done it like tons of times...but I guess he keeps that secret from people IRL![]()
Did he tell you about Anjelica?Nah I've always known, cuz I like to lurk on things they do
I don't delve that much into his private life seeing as I don't tell anyone about mine! So to answer your question nope, who is she?Did he tell you about Anjelica?
...ohI don't delve that much into his private life seeing as I don't tell anyone about mine! So to answer your question nope, who is she?
Well tbh how is that different? Except that he was more mature than an 18 yoYeah, if the other person is like 18...![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did he tell you about Kvietok?I don't delve that much into his private life seeing as I don't tell anyone about mine! So to answer your question nope, who is she?
Nope, he and I get along but we don't talk about our private lives like that, He doesn't ask, I don't ask so we end up saying nothing...Well tbh how is that different? Except that he was more mature than an 18 yo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did he tell you about Kvietok?

I am kvietok!Nope, he and I get along but we don't talk about our private lives like that, He doesn't ask, I don't ask so we end up saying nothing...
oh you, I seeI am kvietok!




Wow, thats a nice titleSeductive Perverted Witch Hag Angel![]()

Worked hard for itWow, thats a nice title![]()
Only it is fake
