Shounen Kengan Ashura/Omega

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
In my case, I always saw Yumi among the strongest of the team, but not the strongest. I think this King guy is going to be stronger. Maybe the Wu assassin too who knows, but it's fairly clear that he's among the strongest. He beat Jose comfortably, who in turn beat Nicolas, and it was stated that he was at the top of the A-class before the matches started.
yeah but was he really in the top of the A class? i cannot remember this.
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
5,155
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
yeah but was he really in the top of the A class? i cannot remember this.
I remember a statement from someone who said that Yumigahama was at the top of the A-class after he beat Jose. I don't remember the chapter in which it was said though, and it can be interpreted in multiple ways, but I think it's fairly clear that from a plot, feats and hype perspective he's among the strongest of the team.
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
I remember a statement from someone who said that Yumigahama was at the top of the A-class after he beat Jose. I don't remember the chapter in which it was said though, and it can be interpreted in multiple ways, but I think it's fairly clear that from a plot, feats and hype perspective he's among the strongest of the team.
i found it!!!! sekibayachi said that in 41 chapter when he was talking with koga when he went to the hospital after hearing the news that joze almost got nearly killed during that fight.
Sekibayachi said that yumi was in the top class though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I remember a statement from someone who said that Yumigahama was at the top of the A-class after he beat Jose. I don't remember the chapter in which it was said though, and it can be interpreted in multiple ways, but I think it's fairly clear that from a plot, feats and hype perspective he's among the strongest of the team.
What do you think about the pace of the main plot?
So far we still are in the 1rst fight and the main plot hasn't moved yet but i am not complaining at all because the action, the characterization ,the characters are all so interesting that kinda makes it for the slower pace.
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
5,155
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
What do you think about the pace of the main plot?
So far we still are in the 1rst fight and the main plot hasn't moved yet but i am not complaining at all because the action, the characterization ,the characters are all so interesting that kinda makes it for the slower pace.
It's fine. The plot is moving slowly, but that's quite the point IMO. We're in a tournament. If the author wants to draw interesting fights that have a decent level of action, unexpectedness and characterization to make the characters look more interesting and likeable, I think the pace of 3-6 chapters per fight (which is pretty much what the author has been doing for each fight since the Kengan Annihilation Tournament) is good overall. I expect the plot to move quite slowly for a while now until something unexpected happens.
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
It's fine. The plot is moving slowly, but that's quite the point IMO. We're in a tournament. If the author wants to draw interesting fights that have a decent level of action, unexpectedness and characterization to make the characters look more interesting and likeable, I think the pace of 3-6 chapters per fight (which is pretty much what the author has been doing for each fight since the Kengan Annihilation Tournament) is good overall. I expect the plot to move quite slowly for a while now until something unexpected happens.
Look it is not i am complaining about the pace on the contrary i like it and i just stated nothing more nothing else.
The way the pace goes we usually have more useful or information exposition in the form of backstory or the characters are fleshing out their personalities more which is one of the strengths of the manga.

By the way we got 5 pages mostly us 2 talking lol that's a feat right here lol.
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
5,155
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Look it is not i am complaining about the pace on the contrary i like it and i just stated nothing more nothing else.
The way the pace goes we usually have more useful or information exposition in the form of backstory or the characters are fleshing out their personalities more which is one of the strengths of the manga.

By the way we got 5 pages mostly us 2 talking lol that's a feat right here lol.
Yeah, I know. I think this fight is going to end in the next two chapters. Doesn't look like it will last much longer tbh.

Lol, I know right? Time to go for the 10-page mark, haha.
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
Yeah, I know. I think this fight is going to end in the next two chapters. Doesn't look like it will last much longer tbh.

Lol, I know right? Time to go for the 10-page mark, haha.
Yeah let's go for it lol 10 page mark here we come!!! :D
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hello people, let me join.

One thing I love about kengan is how trough banter, the author humanizes the characters and makes them more beliviable. He doesn´t just use the sidelines for exposition like many shounen do.

Nichollas talking about his favorite restaurant (and the way he just hangs around other fighters) is a good example of this.

Also, danm, its so good to see Capoeira, a Brazillian style, being represented, even if as a "secondary" martial arts.
Tho with Cosmo already using BJJ i am already happy, as a brazillian myself.
Liked that masaki explained the differences in schools, it is something many brazillian don´t know actually.

While I was a firmly believer that Gao would lose when the fight was announced, all that cockniess of Carlos is making me lean the other way.
But with how good the author is at that, it might be him misleading us again.

I have theorized that one of the kengan fighters will lose via ring out, and capoeira is a good way to trow your oponnent off-balance...

I know its a lame way to win, but it

A)Allows for a "weaker" purgatory fighter to win over a stronger kengan
B)Is a rule that has been stated 3 times already, if that is not foreshadowing i dont know what is
C)Might make the kengan side rage enough to finally unite
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, do you guys think there are any "guaranted wins/loses" for either side?

I´d say on the kengan side, both Rihito and Okubo are sure to win.
Rihito to show that he can now fight with the big boys, and Okubo to keep him a credible fighter. While losing against the Fang is no shame, just keep him as "that strong mma guy that can´t beat underground fighters" would turn him into a jobber.

On the purgatory side, I ´d say the falcon is likely to win. This guy has been hyped as far as Toyoda has been introduced, and hasn´t undone his naruto hand sign until now.

Now onto for losses.

I´d say Raian is worrying me a lot. While logically there shouldn´t be anyone that could fight a Kure Techinique Raian, the fact that he has been called a "sure-win" in the past is...well, the less reassuring thing you can say in a manga.

Onto purgatory, Yumi is losing for sure. The guy is going to fight a fang probably with a recovering arm.
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
Hello people, let me join.

One thing I love about kengan is how trough banter, the author humanizes the characters and makes them more beliviable. He doesn´t just use the sidelines for exposition like many shounen do.

Nichollas talking about his favorite restaurant (and the way he just hangs around other fighters) is a good example of this.

Also, danm, its so good to see Capoeira, a Brazillian style, being represented, even if as a "secondary" martial arts.
Tho with Cosmo already using BJJ i am already happy, as a brazillian myself.
Liked that masaki explained the differences in schools, it is something many brazillian don´t know actually.

While I was a firmly believer that Gao would lose when the fight was announced, all that cockniess of Carlos is making me lean the other way.
But with how good the author is at that, it might be him misleading us again.

I have theorized that one of the kengan fighters will lose via ring out, and capoeira is a good way to trow your oponnent off-balance...

I know its a lame way to win, but it

A)Allows for a "weaker" purgatory fighter to win over a stronger kengan
B)Is a rule that has been stated 3 times already, if that is not foreshadowing i dont know what is
C)Might make the kengan side rage enough to finally unite
I think it will definetely have ring out matches and i speculate that either one of the 2: gaoh or akoya may go too far during fighting maybe they will end up killing or near killing the purgatory representative fighter they will fight and they will get disqualified .
 
Last edited:

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
5,155
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Hello people, let me join.

One thing I love about kengan is how trough banter, the author humanizes the characters and makes them more beliviable. He doesn´t just use the sidelines for exposition like many shounen do.

Nichollas talking about his favorite restaurant (and the way he just hangs around other fighters) is a good example of this.

Also, danm, its so good to see Capoeira, a Brazillian style, being represented, even if as a "secondary" martial arts.
Tho with Cosmo already using BJJ i am already happy, as a brazillian myself.
Liked that masaki explained the differences in schools, it is something many brazillian don´t know actually.

While I was a firmly believer that Gao would lose when the fight was announced, all that cockniess of Carlos is making me lean the other way.
But with how good the author is at that, it might be him misleading us again.

I have theorized that one of the kengan fighters will lose via ring out, and capoeira is a good way to trow your oponnent off-balance...

I know its a lame way to win, but it

A)Allows for a "weaker" purgatory fighter to win over a stronger kengan
B)Is a rule that has been stated 3 times already, if that is not foreshadowing i dont know what is
C)Might make the kengan side rage enough to finally unite
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, do you guys think there are any "guaranted wins/loses" for either side?

I´d say on the kengan side, both Rihito and Okubo are sure to win.
Rihito to show that he can now fight with the big boys, and Okubo to keep him a credible fighter. While losing against the Fang is no shame, just keep him as "that strong mma guy that can´t beat underground fighters" would turn him into a jobber.

On the purgatory side, I ´d say the falcon is likely to win. This guy has been hyped as far as Toyoda has been introduced, and hasn´t undone his naruto hand sign until now.

Now onto for losses.

I´d say Raian is worrying me a lot. While logically there shouldn´t be anyone that could fight a Kure Techinique Raian, the fact that he has been called a "sure-win" in the past is...well, the less reassuring thing you can say in a manga.

Onto purgatory, Yumi is losing for sure. The guy is going to fight a fang probably with a recovering arm.
Yeah, I speculate that most likely some fighters are going to lose by breaking the rules. I would say that those who got eliminated in the first or second rounds of the Kengan Annihilation Tournament are the most likely candidates to win their respective matches here. That is Rihito, Okubo, Julius and the guy who looks like Meguro Masaki. The reason why I think this is because they had less amount of screentime and relevance than those who made it further, so maybe the author will try to balance it. Though, I feel like either Akoya, Gaoh or Raian are going to lose by killing their opponent.

Surprisingly enough, I can see Agito losing if he goes up against the guy who is called the King in the Purgatory team. With extreme difficulty of course. Kureishi said that the super-strong guys in the A-list of Purgatory are just about as strong as the top Kengan fighters, if not slightly stronger. I expect this statement to come true if this fight happens.

Ohma should probably win also, unless there's a Kuroki Gensai level fighter on that team that can pierce through MC plot armor, lmao.

When it comes to the rest, idk. It's 50/50 in my eyes.
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
Hello people, let me join.

One thing I love about kengan is how trough banter, the author humanizes the characters and makes them more beliviable. He doesn´t just use the sidelines for exposition like many shounen do.

Nichollas talking about his favorite restaurant (and the way he just hangs around other fighters) is a good example of this.

Also, danm, its so good to see Capoeira, a Brazillian style, being represented, even if as a "secondary" martial arts.
Tho with Cosmo already using BJJ i am already happy, as a brazillian myself.
Liked that masaki explained the differences in schools, it is something many brazillian don´t know actually.

While I was a firmly believer that Gao would lose when the fight was announced, all that cockniess of Carlos is making me lean the other way.
But with how good the author is at that, it might be him misleading us again.

I have theorized that one of the kengan fighters will lose via ring out, and capoeira is a good way to trow your oponnent off-balance...

I know its a lame way to win, but it

A)Allows for a "weaker" purgatory fighter to win over a stronger kengan
B)Is a rule that has been stated 3 times already, if that is not foreshadowing i dont know what is
C)Might make the kengan side rage enough to finally unite
Yeah seeing capoeira is cool in fact i used to do capoeira when i was a teenager not anymore some other martial arts i want to see one is definetely
pakration it used to be the original martial art of my country althought it was almost extincted but last 10 years some people tried to revive it but people
said it was not just the original.
This happened because those who revived it knew judo so the installed judo stuff in pakration so yeah paktration is still not the original one aside this i would definetely want to see someone strong who could use it in his style.

About capoeira i would like to say there is also vale tudo which i do not think it was mentioned but well whatever.
Yeah, I speculate that most likely some fighters are going to lose by breaking the rules. I would say that those who got eliminated in the first or second rounds of the Kengan Annihilation Tournament are the most likely candidates to win their respective matches here. That is Rihito, Okubo, Julius and the guy who looks like Meguro Masaki. The reason why I think this is because they had less amount of screentime and relevance than those who made it further, so maybe the author will try to balance it. Though, I feel like either Akoya, Gaoh or Raian are going to lose by killing their opponent.

Surprisingly enough, I can see Agito losing if he goes up against the guy who is called the King in the Purgatory team. With extreme difficulty of course. Kureishi said that the super-strong guys in the A-list of Purgatory are just about as strong as the top Kengan fighters, if not slightly stronger. I expect this statement to come true if this fight happens.

Ohma should probably win also, unless there's a Kuroki Gensai level fighter on that team that can pierce through MC plot armor, lmao.

When it comes to the rest, idk. It's 50/50 in my eyes.
Let;s hope raian won't lose for a 2nd time he already lost against ohma.
I do not know if they have a kuroki lvl of a fighter but there was an older dude i think it is the 3 centipedes fist guy who's worry me a bit and the reason
why he worries me a bit is usually old guys who usually are super strong are fitting the silent and not talk much style.
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
5,155
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Let;s hope raian won't lose for a 2nd time he already lost against ohma.
I do not know if they have a kuroki lvl of a fighter but there was an older dude i think it is the 3 centipedes fist guy who's worry me a bit and the reason
why he worries me a bit is usually old guys who usually are super strong are fitting the silent and not talk much style.
I feel like Raian will win the battle but not the war, in the sense that he might be able to beat his opponent but he'll end up killing him, resulting in his defeat by breaking the rules. Honestly, I think it would make a lot of sense to be like this. He's fighting against an assassin that was sent most likely with the sole objective of putting the Kure Clan in his place, so chances are that that assassin doesn't give a shit about the tournament and only wants to kill Raian, and we know Raian can't control himself that well either, so... It's probably going to be carnage :XD
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I think it will definetely have ring out matches and i speculate that either one of the 2: gaoh or akoya may go too far during fighting maybe they will end up killing or near killing the purgatory representative fighter they will fight and they will get disqualified .
I don´t think Gaoh will, specially with his boyfriend Koga in the stands will do it.

I can see Akoya doing it. And I can also see Akoya dying. He is here and is getting a lot of spotlight, his arc has go to somewhere.
Maybe one of the fighters in purgatory is the one that sent him into this path (maybe that crazy long hair guy to the left?).
And I can see his and gaohs fight happening back to back, because bot
Yeah seeing capoeira is cool in fact i used to do capoeira when i was a teenager not anymore some other martial arts i want to see one is definetely
pakration it used to be the original martial art of my country althought it was almost extincted but last 10 years some people tried to revive it but people
said it was not just the original.
This happened because those who revived it knew judo so the installed judo stuff in pakration so yeah paktration is still not the original one aside this i would definetely want to see someone strong who could use it in his style.

About capoeira i would like to say there is also vale tudo which i do not think it was mentioned but well whatever.


Let;s hope raian won't lose for a 2nd time he already lost against ohma.
I do not know if they have a kuroki lvl of a fighter but there was an older dude i think it is the 3 centipedes fist guy who's worry me a bit and the reason
why he worries me a bit is usually old guys who usually are super strong are fitting the silent and not talk much style.
Vale tudo has pretty much evolved into MMA
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
5,155
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I made a Tier List featuring most of the fighters in Kengan Ashura that aren't featless (not counting Omega). We can discuss it if you guys want. The characters in each tier aren't ordered from weakest to strongest and it's possible for some of the characters that are on a tier below to beat those in a higher tier. Kengan Ashura isn't a series in which conventional power scaling works, sometimes it's a matter of compatibility between fighters.

SS Tier

- “The Devil Lance” Kuroki Gensai

S Tier

- “The Fifth Fang of Metsudo” Kanoh Agito

- “The Ashura” Tokita Ohma

- “The Taboo Descendant” Kure Raian (Removal + Killing Techniques)

A+ Tier

- “The Monster” Julius Reinhold

- “The Wild Tiger” Wakatsuki Takeshi

A Tier

- “The Floating Cloud” Hatsumi Sen (Prime)

- “The Beautiful Beast” Kiryu Setsuna (Fallen Demon)

- “The Thai God of War” Gaolang Wongsawat

- “The Genocider” Muteba Gizenga

- “The Lightning God” Mikazuchi Rei (Power of Love)

- “The King of Stranglers” Imai Cosmo (Foresight)

B+ Tier

- “The Executioner” Akoya Seishu

- “The Bloody Tusk” Bando Yohei

- “The King of Combat” Okubo Naoya

- “Hell’s Angel” Sekibayashi Jun

- “The Brawler of the Sumo Ring” Kiozan Takeru

- “The Destroyer” Kono Haruo

- “The Howling Fighting Spirit” Yoroizuka Saw Paing

B Tier

- “The Black Phantom” Inaba Ryo

- “The Watchman” Nikaido Ren

- “The Giant of the Sea of Japan” Karo Yoshinari

- “The Immeasurable” Murobuchi Gozo

- “The Crying Man” Meguro Masaki

- “The Superman” Rihito

- “The Exterminating Vicar” Mokichi Robinson

- “The Dissector” Hanafusa Hajime

- “The Emperor” Adam Dudley

C Tier

- “The Bird of Darkness” Sawada Keizaburo

- “The Faceless Man” Chiba Takayuki

- “The Man from the Land of Dreams” Nezu Masami

- “The Giant Killer” Kaneda Suekichi

- “The Icy Emperor” Himuro Ryo

- “Rocket Man” Jerry Tyson

D Tier

- “The Deva King” Komada
 
Last edited:

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
I don´t think Gaoh will, specially with his boyfriend Koga in the stands will do it.

I can see Akoya doing it. And I can also see Akoya dying. He is here and is getting a lot of spotlight, his arc has go to somewhere.
Maybe one of the fighters in purgatory is the one that sent him into this path (maybe that crazy long hair guy to the left?).
And I can see his and gaohs fight happening back to back, because bot
I wouldn't say that ryuki is out of this because what he is gonna if he cannot win? like i am curious how much the techniques he displayed in akoya match and couldn't even beat akoya can make him go further so he will definetely face a dilemma .

Af for akoya i think it is a certain because the dude cannot control himself once things are out of his control it is where he flips off and goes to enforce justice.

as another candicate i haven't included yet and i think Shadowlord123 was the one who mentioned him 1rst was raian because raian he also cannot restrict himself from not killing the others.

Vale tudo has pretty much evolved into MMA
I did not knew that

I made a Tier List featuring most of the fighters in Kengan Ashura that aren't featless (not counting Omega). We can discuss it if you guys want. The characters in each tier aren't ordered from weakest to strongest and it's possible for some of the characters that are on a tier below to beat those in a higher tier. Kengan Ashura isn't a series in which conventional power scaling works, sometimes it's a matter of compatibility between fighters.

SS Tier

- “The Devil Lance” Kuroki Gensai

S Tier

- “The Fifth Fang of Metsudo” Kanoh Agito

- “The Ashura” Tokita Ohma

A+ Tier

- “The Taboo Descendant” Kure Raian (Removal + Killing Techniques)

- “The Monster” Julius Reinhold

- “The Wild Tiger” Wakatsuki Takeshi

A Tier

- “The Floating Cloud” Hatsumi Sen (Prime)

- “The Beautiful Beast” Kiryu Setsuna (Fallen Demon)

- “The Thai God of War” Gaolang Wongsawat

- “The Genocider” Muteba Gizenga

- “The Lightning God” Mikazuchi Rei (Power of Love)

- “The King of Stranglers” Imai Cosmo (Foresight)

B+ Tier

- “The Executioner” Akoya Seishu

- “The Bloody Tusk” Bando Yohei

- “The King of Combat” Okubo Naoya

- “Hell’s Angel” Sekibayashi Jun

- “The Brawler of the Sumo Ring” Kiozan Takeru

- “The Destroyer” Kono Haruo

- “The Howling Fighting Spirit” Yoroizuka Saw Paing

B Tier

- “The Black Phantom” Inaba Ryo

- “The Watchman” Nikaido Ren

- “The Giant of the Sea of Japan” Karo Yoshinari

- “The Immeasurable” Murobuchi Gozo

- “The Crying Man” Meguro Masaki

- “The Superman” Rihito

- “The Exterminating Vicar” Mokichi Robinson

- “The Dissector” Hanafusa Hajime

- “The Emperor” Adam Dudley

C Tier

- “The Bird of Darkness” Sawada Keizaburo

- “The Faceless Man” Chiba Takayuki

- “The Man from the Land of Dreams” Nezu Masami

- “The Giant Killer” Kaneda Suekichi

- “The Icy Emperor” Himuro Ryo

D Tier

- “Rocket Man” Jerry Tyson

- “The Deva King” Komada
I think jerry is definetely a C tier he only lost because he fought ohma but i think jerry had good chances to destroy rihito and i cannot speak about nezu because he was one shot by mikazuchi rei.

Also i think raian is in the same tier as ohma because if he had used kure techniques instead of trying to overpowering ohma in a raw strength he would easily destroy ohma or at least that is what he believed.
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
5,155
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I think jerry is definetely a C tier he only lost because he fought ohma but i think jerry had good chances to destroy rihito and i cannot speak about nezu because he was one shot by mikazuchi rei.

Also i think raian is in the same tier as ohma because if he had used kure techniques instead of trying to overpowering ohma in a raw strength he would easily destroy ohma or at least that is what he believed.
He probably is now that I think about it. Ohma's techniques greatly countered his style after all, not to mention he gave him way more problems and had to put more effort in beating him in comparison to the Deva King. Putting him on the same tier as him might be disrespectful, so I might as well up him a tier.

About Raian, the thought of putting him in S Tier crossed my mind a few times when I had to rank him. While I also think that if he had used killing techniques on that match he would have easily won, Ohma got considerably stronger after that. He mastered the ultimate techniques of each Kata, as well as Demonsbane (which is a game-changing move that's not easy to predict even for Kuroki). That being said, if one of these killing techniques landed on anyone, it can also be a game-changing move.

You know what? I'll put him at S, since according to Kanoh, he was one of the two people in the tournament that outclassed Wakatsuki (without taking into account the Blast Core) and that statement was probably referring to him without even taking into account the game-changing killing techniques he possesses.
 
Last edited:

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
5,155
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
- Gaolang: "This fist might never be able to recover"

- Also Gaolang: *proceeds to hit rocks 24/7 once the career-ending injury on his fist has partially recovered*

Without a doubt, a total madlad and he has yet to use his Muai Thai. Medel seems to be hiding something considering the last panel, but I doubt he'll win, at least by conventional means. Maybe he'll try to force Gaolang out of the ring or try to use another rule in his favour, since it doesn't look like he can win even with Capoeira. We'll see. I think this fight will probably end in the next one or two chapters at most.
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
- Gaolang: "This fist might never be able to recover"

- Also Gaolang: *proceeds to hit rocks 24/7 once the career-ending injury on his fist has partially recovered*

Without a doubt, a total madlad and he has yet to use his Muai Thai. Medel seems to be hiding something considering the last panel, but I doubt he'll win, at least by conventional means. Maybe he'll try to force Gaolang out of the ring or try to use another rule in his favour, since it doesn't look like he can win even with Capoeira. We'll see. I think this fight will probably end in the next one or two chapters at most.
Mendel is putting this is not even my 2r form (realiest real) :D

Also karo the fishman and Yash!!!!!!!!!!!! Gaolang!!!!!!! man is cheering for mr coated haki fists :D
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,750
Reaction score
5,155
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Mendel is putting this is not even my 2r form (realiest real) :D

Also karo the fishman and Yash!!!!!!!!!!!! Gaolang!!!!!!! man is cheering for mr coated haki fists :D
Medel be like:



For real, reading this chapter while hearing Gaolang's entrance theme is

 
Top