Shounen Kengan Ashura/Omega

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,751
Reaction score
5,157
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I am curious if disqualification = no matter the result of the match, the fight is not even considered because if they suffer their 1rs lose with goalang then this means 2 more loses and they lose or i could be wrong.
I would say that if a fighter breaks the rules and by extension gets disqualified that is penalized somehow with probably losing the match. I would imagine this to be the case with killing.

Wait, so the team that loses three times first is the one who loses the tournament? When was this said? Maybe I don't remember it or I'm not understanding well.
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
I would say that if a fighter breaks the rules and by extension gets disqualified that is penalized somehow with probably losing the match. I would imagine this to be the case with killing.

Wait, so the team that loses three times first is the one who loses the tournament? When was this said? Maybe I don't remember it or I'm not understanding well.
I do not that was a conclusion i made i am not sure but if we say there are 12 fighters from each time right?
this means we have 24 fighters in total which makes 12 fights so normally who ever wins it will need to win at least 7 fights so i quess my conclusion could be wrong but i think it was said somewhere that who ever loses 3 fights is losing unless it mean the round.
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,751
Reaction score
5,157
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I do not that was a conclusion i made i am not sure but if we say there are 12 fighters from each time right?
this means we have 24 fighters in total which makes 12 fights so normally who ever wins it will need to win at least 7 fights so i quess my conclusion could be wrong but i think it was said somewhere that who ever loses 3 fights is losing unless it mean the round.
There are actually 26 fighters, which means there's going to be 13 fights. I don't remember if the exact method of winning has been explained, but what makes more sense is what you said, that the first team who wins 7 matches is going to win. Putting it the other way around, the team who loses 7 times first is the one who loses. The only explanation related to three that I've found is this one, regarding the swapping each team has on the right of picking their fighter first.



If that's the way of winning then there's a possibility that a team can win without having to put all of their fighters into action. Imagine Purgatory or the Kengan Association winning 7 times in a row and the tournament ending before all of the fighters showcase their skills in public :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Chapter's up @LaserBeam @Kato756 @BlackTiger @ukimix


Enjoy!
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
There are actually 26 fighters, which means there's going to be 13 fights. I don't remember if the exact method of winning has been explained, but what makes more sense is what you said, that the first team who wins 7 matches is going to win. Putting it the other way around, the team who loses 7 times first is the one who loses. The only explanation related to three that I've found is this one, regarding the swapping each team has on the right of picking their fighter first.



If that's the way of winning then there's a possibility that a team can win without having to put all of their fighters into action. Imagine Purgatory or the Kengan Association winning 7 times in a row and the tournament ending before all of the fighters showcase their skills in public :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Chapter's up @LaserBeam @Kato756 @BlackTiger @ukimix


Enjoy!
You beat me to it i was about to put the link lol

Edit: well goalangs defeat was something we pretty much already speculated it would happen.
 
Last edited:

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,751
Reaction score
5,157
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
You beat me to it i was about to put the link lol
Haha, it was about time someone else posted the link for the new chapter besides you :XD

Btw, looks like your theory regarding Gaolang losing because his arm touched the ground first was right. Kinda sucks that Gaolang took the L at the end but it was done in a believable way. Dude won the battle but not the war. Massive respect for him still.

Rihito going up against the Falcon is something that I wasn't expecting but now that I think about it it makes some sense since it looks like the main battle style of the two is centred around the fingers or nails to some extent. I'm kinda conflicted here. Falcon looks too badass to take an L, but Rihito hasn't taken a single W ever (if you discount that fodder guy at the beginning of Kengan Ashura), so it should be about damn time. Besides, the Kengan Association has already taken an L too. Rihito's probably going to win with extreme difficulty, that's my guess. Although he could very well lose because of the rules too.

Falcon went from full businessman to ninja in the span of one chapter, lmao. One thing I noticed is that his foot nails look incredibly long and sharp (page 14). I wouldn't be surprised if he had a Razor's Edge Rihito style but with his legs. That would be cool.
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
Haha, it was about time someone else posted the link for the new chapter besides you :XD

Btw, looks like your theory regarding Gaolang losing because his arm touched the ground first was right. Kinda sucks that Gaolang took the L at the end but it was done in a believable way. Dude won the battle but not the war. Massive respect for him still.

Rihito going up against the Falcon is something that I wasn't expecting but now that I think about it it makes some sense since it looks like the main battle style of the two is centred around the fingers or nails to some extent. I'm kinda conflicted here. Falcon looks too badass to take an L, but Rihito hasn't taken a single W ever (if you discount that fodder guy at the beginning of Kengan Ashura), so it should be about damn time. Besides, the Kengan Association has already taken an L too. Rihito's probably going to win with extreme difficulty, that's my guess. Although he could very well lose because of the rules too.

Falcon went from full businessman to ninja in the span of one chapter, lmao. One thing I noticed is that his foot nails look incredibly long and sharp (page 14). I wouldn't be surprised if he had a Razor's Edge Rihito style but with his legs. That would be cool.
Yeah gaolang lost was unfortunate even though he defeated carlos i would say that carlos did not pressed gaolang as much as agito was in their fight in ashura.

Also the purgatory guys not hearding about rihito was funny for some reason he totally looked like a dark horse of the tournament.
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,751
Reaction score
5,157
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Yeah gaolang lost was unfortunate even though he defeated carlos i would say that carlos did not pressed gaolang as much as agito was in their fight in ashura.

Also the purgatory guys not hearding about rihito was funny for some reason he totally looked like a dark horse of the tournament.
"He shouldn't pose a problem to the Falcon"

Me:


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw, I'm certainly convinced now that most of the Falcon's fighting style is going to be centred around kicks with his foot nails. My reasons?



An image is worth more than a thousand words :XD
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
"He shouldn't pose a problem to the Falcon"

Me:


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw, I'm certainly convinced now that most of the Falcon's fighting style is going to be centred around kicks with his foot nails. My reasons?



An image is worth more than a thousand words :XD
I was thinking maybe he a very fast ninja type because falcon is also a bird that is very fast and there are even inspired the military aircrafts to change the change of the military airplane if i am not mistake (sry this was something i saw in a documentary many years ago and my memory is a little fuzzy)
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,751
Reaction score
5,157
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I was thinking maybe he a very fast ninja type because falcon is also a bird that is very fast and there are even inspired the military aircrafts to change the change of the military airplane if i am not mistake (sry this was something i saw in a documentary many years ago and my memory is a little fuzzy)
I remember something of the sort too. Maybe the trick he used to appear at the scenario is related to some extremely fast footwork. Reality warping footwork? Idk, we'll see what kind of shit the author pulls next week :XD

Anyways, my money is on Rihito with extreme difficulty.
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
I remember something of the sort too. Maybe the trick he used to appear at the scenario is related to some extremely fast footwork. Reality warping footwork? Idk, we'll see what kind of shit the author pulls next week :XD

Anyways, my money is on Rihito with extreme difficulty.
He also need some nail pedicure lol jeesh these are definately some disguesting nails lol
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,751
Reaction score
5,157
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
He also need some nail pedicure lol
Yeah, that's what I was exactly talking about. His foot nails look similar to that of a Falcon. Only those who have been one year or more without cutting their foot nails can hope to reach this level :XD

Also, calling it right now. Pretty sure the guy will use his foot nails to hook himself in the ground to prevent some type of ring out or to use some kind of special ninjutsu in the middle of the fight. Though, this may be reaching already.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
100% rihito
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
Yeah, that's what I was exactly talking about. His foot nails look similar to that of a Falcon. Only those who have been one year or more without cutting their foot nails can hope to reach this level :XD

Also, calling it right now. Pretty sure the guy will use his foot nails to hook himself in the ground to prevent some type of ring out or to use some kind of special ninjutsu in the middle of the fight. Though, this may be reaching already.
Do you think flacon may have feet fungus in his nails ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

100% rihito
It is going to be feet nails vs finger power
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,751
Reaction score
5,157
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Do you think flacon may have feet fungus in his nails ?
A fungus that may cause mortal diseases or diseases that incapacitate the opponent with the slightest cut from those nails? I mean, if Hanafusa can literally hold viruses in his body capable of killing anybody on the vicinity due to his antibodies, I could perfectly buy something like this. It definitely wouldn't be the craziest thing we've got in this series :XD

Though, Rihito would stand zero chance if he truly possessed abilities like this. He would be broken. Only the almighty beard would be able to beat him probably, lmao.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Jesus fuck his feet are ugly as fuck, and i am sad he doesn´t fight in a suit (i know thats not pratical but hey in a manga where you can puree your fingers and keep fighting)
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
Jesus fuck his feet are ugly as fuck, and i am sad he doesn´t fight in a suit (i know thats not pratical but hey in a manga where you can puree your fingers and keep fighting)
yeah the dude has ugly nails
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do you think we are gonna see the real nico in omega?
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,751
Reaction score
5,157
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Do you think we are gonna see the real nico in omega?
When you talk about the real Niko I suppose you talk about the one that said he was the real Niko and the one who taught Setsuna the Niko Style and that supposedly lost his life against the other Niko that taught Ohma all he knows currently. Honestly, I don't think that guy is really dead. He seemed to be the cunning and intelligent type judging by how he manipulated Setsuna and the way he slept through Ohma's guard and bestowed to him the Advance. To think that such a guy would just go against the other Niko in a straight-up brawl and lose his life off-screen is quite hard to believe. Something smells fishy here. I think there's something we're missing and that we don't know yet.

I think this Tiger's Vessel as a concept is quite literally. The Worm has been studying brain-related technology, more specifically brain uploading and cyberbrain or something of the sort for quite a time. My theory is that there was a warrior called The Tiger who was extremely powerful but somehow ended up losing his body or his body highly deteriorated to the point that he could no longer continue fighting. The Worm is probably trying to put his brain in another body that is related to the techniques he used (in this case the Niko style most likely, which would be a prerequisite to become a candidate to be his Vessel in the first place) to "revive" him. I think there are multiple options for the identity of this warrior called "the Tiger":

A. Gaoh Mukaku himself. It was said he was unable to fulfil his dream as it took way too long and his body deteriorated a lot in the process.
B. The guy who called himself the real Niko.
C. A completely new character that we haven't seen yet.

I probably haven't answered your question at all, but I thought it would be interesting to comment on this topic :XD
 

LaserBeam

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2017
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
1,984
Age
40
Country
Greece
When you talk about the real Niko I suppose you talk about the one that said he was the real Niko and the one who taught Setsuna the Niko Style and that supposedly lost his life against the other Niko that taught Ohma all he knows currently. Honestly, I don't think that guy is really dead. He seemed to be the cunning and intelligent type judging by how he manipulated Setsuna and the way he slept through Ohma's guard and bestowed to him the Advance. To think that such a guy would just go against the other Niko in a straight-up brawl and lose his life off-screen is quite hard to believe. Something smells fishy here. I think there's something we're missing and that we don't know yet.

I think this Tiger's Vessel as a concept is quite literally. The Worm has been studying brain-related technology, more specifically brain uploading and cyberbrain or something of the sort for quite a time. My theory is that there was a warrior called The Tiger who was extremely powerful but somehow ended up losing his body or his body highly deteriorated to the point that he could no longer continue fighting. The Worm is probably trying to put his brain in another body that is related to the techniques he used (in this case the Niko style most likely, which would be a prerequisite to become a candidate to be his Vessel in the first place) to "revive" him. I think there are multiple options for the identity of this warrior called "the Tiger":

A. Gaoh Mukaku himself. It was said he was unable to fulfil his dream as it took way too long and his body deteriorated a lot in the process.
B. The guy who called himself the real Niko.
C. A completely new character that we haven't seen yet.

I probably haven't answered your question at all, but I thought it would be interesting to comment on this topic :XD
I think the guy who called himself the real nico could be a 1rst generation of nicos directly trained under gaoh mukaku because i think he looked older that ohma's teacher or they could be the same age just looking older?
I have this feeling he was the one who send a heard for ohma because in ohma flashback in ashura he said that he was watching over ohma.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Unfortunately there is break this week :(
 
Top