Question Khun spearmanship

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
3,721
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
I have followed this series for years and I can't remember a single time where Webtoon's TL has been considered more accurate. Maybe it happened, but if it did I don't remember it. Black Hole Sphere is also not accurate but they keep using it.

Anyway, it's obvious that Hon's main weapon wouldn't be a wooden sword.
Official translations are ass tbh. I don't know why, with the popularity of TOG, Asura scans haven't picked up the translations.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
From my understanding, Aries are the sword themselves thus why their souls go back to the large sword on Hon’s floor! Inieta never had a special sword neither did Hoaqin’s siblings
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As AA explained they master swordsmanship before birth!!!
This is just a theory at this point. A theory I agree with but it's never been proven so far. Also, it's worth noting that as strong as inieta was at that point in the story he wasn't a direct descendant (he had a few hangups about that) and iirc the implication would be that he didn't use "true" or full powered arie swordsmanship.
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
This is just a theory at this point. A theory I agree with but it's never been proven so far. Also, it's worth noting that as strong as inieta was at that point in the story he wasn't a direct descendant (he had a few hangups about that) and iirc the implication would be that he didn't use "true" or full powered arie swordsmanship.
Hon said it himself lol!!! Inieta was still born with Arie swordsmanship mastery, since he wasn’t a DD he was not accepted!!! TBF he told Kaiser no one would pay for him to be released, pretty sure Hon treated all his offspring this way!
 
Top