#kickxi0

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don't..I know that I can be a bitch sometimes nothing new but only when deserved
:hi5
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Do you play Overwatch Paula?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I don't..I know that I can be a bitch sometimes nothing new but only when deserved
Don't be like that, I was just joking. :pout

You're an awesome gal :arf
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Did you watch it? I only watched the teaser when I was watching A Silent Voice. Seemed good though
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Oooh so this is why you think watching porn is a sin or bad or something (I think,you've said something like that).You've dwelled in fucked up Monster porn territory eh?...that's advanced.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
That's a weird thing to get all ":sky2" about
Never said I'm normal :XD

Did you watch it? I only watched the teaser when I was watching A Silent Voice. Seemed good though
I'm planning on Sunday if anything won't interrupt my plans.
22:00 seems a good time to go to the Cinema :derp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
New Oooh so this is why you think watching porn is a sin or bad or something (I think,you've said something like that).You've dwelled in fucked up Monster porn territory eh?...that's advanced.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Yes Vici. More blood :snidely I support you
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You right Lucio is better at least he doesn't require skills :wowsoBOB
Wait... something about this seems backward :wowsoBOB
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


....I win
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Indeed :wowsoBOB And it ended the same way :blush
What did? :notsure
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I guess there's more depth to her if you remember you have a weapon and don't let your team die while using it :teehee
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Maybe I should send application to become a Mod
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Top