#kickxi0

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Another cliffhanger episode :XD
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Haven't had a chance to watch it yet but I will pretty soon. I'll prepare my feelings. I wonder who else will betray my expectations this week :feelsbadman
Let's just ship Hanji with Titan Eren :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Another cliffhanger episode :XD
It's not a cliffhanger if you know what will happen

 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Oh come on!!! How can it end right there?! :XD

That preview....Mikasa and Armin next betrayal of my expectations? -_-;
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
@xi0 This is me after starting season 4


 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Season 4 of?
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
How can you find something hot 'bout this:cookiestare
The bath scene though:whistle
That's a weird thing to get all ":sky2" about
Especially when you saw all and you easily guess what's gonna happen in this one (lot of monster and human contact:heh)
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I see you decided to gitgud and play Ana
:derp

" Can't you heal..that's your only job "

Heal over 30 % of team damage

" Damn you suck "


I play Ana or Mercy doesn't matter for me sometimes I pick up the hardest one to master
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Competitive play in these kinds of games are kinda for tryhard normies IMO. A lot of stress for no real benefit.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Ignored again :feelsbadman
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Competitive play in these kinds of games are kinda for tryhard normies IMO. A lot of stress for no real benefit.
I just play to kill some time ^^ and get more skins :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
New Ignored again :feelsbadman
:nunogasm
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I like the game, but whenever I hear someone say "Oh, I'm a ______ main" ....I cringe. Unless they're like really highly ranked I guess. If that isn't the case, then saying you main something sort of implies you have some level of mastery with it. And if you have that kind of mastery, then why aren't you highly ranked? I guess you can just blame your teammates then.


Guess I'm too triggered from other games like MOBAs though, so nvm

/rant
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I just play to kill some time ^^ and get more skins :zomg
Yeah, I guess I don't feel like I'm missing something by not having done it yet. I've only really casually played with people I know since mid-January. While I've definitely gotten better and have a better understanding of the game overall, but probably not enough to take the game in a competitive setting too seriously. Nor do I really have the time or energy for the inevitable grind.

I only missed out on one from New Years and one from Uprising, but was able to unlock them both at the last minute. :utsunegamer
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Teenu's DPS Mercy, the classic
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Teenu's DPS Mercy, the classic
golden twitch emote? :?bunny
I try to use the blaster to get faster ult charge sometimes :hmph

@Vici what is your rank (if you don't mind sharing)? and fave heroes? :uguu
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
golden twitch emote? :?bunny
I try to use the blaster to get faster ult charge sometimes :hmph
It's just a meme

Yeah, but I remember dying once and seeing you firing away in my death recap :feelsbadman

And it's okay, I'm dps Zenyatta honestly. I'm not sure Zenyatta hard-countering Genji in that way has even crossed my mind.


@Vici what is your rank (if you don't mind sharing)? and fave heroes? :uguu
She's a console pleb, doesn't count :kappa
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I mean, you could still answer her questions :feelsbadman (i'm curious too :kappa)
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I mean, you could still answer her questions :feelsbadman (i'm curious too :kappa)
> Me
> Rank


I've Almost didn't play it ( Witcher and Uncharted stole my attention ) I'm at Qualifications rounds :rofl( it's good 7 matches out of 8 wins aside from the one where everyone went Attack characters and screams to me to heal them :facepalm )
 
Top