- Joined
- Sep 17, 2012
- Messages
- 7,072
- Reaction score
- 5,797
- Country
-
Who wouldn't love Kagura? 


Looks much better than in anime


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I have about 5 or 6.Looks much better than in anime
I miss that outfit from GMG
@WithYouInSpirit how's your luck in opening anniversary boxes ( I so far got one skin ( Lucio ) but at least I've almost collected all emotes )--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who are they?
Who are they?
I don't know, but one sure thing they are from ****** mangaWho are they?
LinkI don't know, but one sure thing they are from ****** manga


You sound like Sam lmaoLink
You know for research purpose![]()
We need to research a lot.Ahmad give me the link also.You sound like Sam lmao
Lies! All of it!I still don't bully @Atom![]()
:mod
You can't get a mod banned.Who bullies you the most m8, i will report them and their mothers!!:mod
![]()

Oh i would not too sure about thatYou can't get a mod banned.![]()

@SirSamuel016Oh i would not too sure about that![]()



I think you are just overreacting here take a Chill Pill and calm down@SirSamuel016
Followed by @Vici @Zeref Spriggan @MonkeyD-Dragon @kira @Darky @natsulucy and @lakhan220
It's all a plan to get me out of MH!![]()

are you feeling alright? 
we wouldn't do such a thingIt's all a plan to get me out of MH!![]()


I ranked fourth ? Looks like I need to work more on my bullying skills@SirSamuel016
Followed by @Vici @Zeref Spriggan @MonkeyD-Dragon @kira @Darky @natsulucy and @lakhan220
It's all a plan to get me out of MH!![]()
