#kickxi0

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Who wouldn't love Kagura? :hurr
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Looks much better than in anime :sweatdrop

I miss that outfit from GMG:emocat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@WithYouInSpirit how's your luck in opening anniversary boxes ( I so far got one skin ( Lucio ) but at least I've almost collected all emotes )
 
Last edited:

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Looks much better than in anime :sweatdrop

I miss that outfit from GMG:emocat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@WithYouInSpirit how's your luck in opening anniversary boxes ( I so far got one skin ( Lucio ) but at least I've almost collected all emotes )
I have about 5 or 6.
I still want Tracer and Hanzo.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Who bullies you the most m8, i will report them and their mothers!! :nod :mod
:comfort
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
It's all a plan to get me out of MH! :sexyarf
we wouldn't do such a thing :pout

if we did, we won't be able to bully you anymore :e3
 
Top