#kickxi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
@Vici What happened to you trying out the PC version this weekend? :wowsoBOB
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah join us. Literally almost everyone who knows anyone plays on PC.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,690
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hi, yes, hello. I have come with an offering of Rindou to put the word of best Shokugeki no Soma girl out there (and for @Vici to steal more of my Rindou pics :kappa)

 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Hi, yes, hello. I have come with an offering of Rindou to put the word of best Shokugeki no Soma girl out there (and for @Vici to steal more of my Rindou pics :kappa)

This ones are not worthy stealing
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
:wowsoBOB what's been happening lately @Vici ? You been able to catch up with Vinland Saga?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Which chapter was she on last?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Read Shokugeki no Soma instead :kappa
I've read some but as I say I have no time to read to much now...

And still, dunno if there isn't new Rokka new Volume available and if I will have time this one comes first
For now, I will only read OPM, AoT,Yakusoku no Neverland and FT :wowsoBOB
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I've read a few more chapters I hit 69 ( :hurr ) but I simply still for a month don't have time or I don't feel like reading it now <<< I know :emocat
Did you just play sheep 41 :derp

There's no rush with Vinland, it's probably best to read it when you can commit to getting through whole chunks when you got the time.

At least you have Neverland and OPM (FT for a few weeks). I will take your recommendation for AOT soon (the anime).
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
And I thought I finally had a discussion partner. :emocat
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I will take your recommendation for AOT soon (the anime).
@Belserion will confirm that you will not waste your time while doing it.

Yeah you can start with anime it doesn't skip anything from the manga as far as I'm aware ( at least in season 1 they even add some scene + one episode was a filler Dunno about season 2 )

Don't forget about OVA's especially " No Regrets "
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Belserion will confirm that you will not waste your time while doing it.

Yeah you can start with anime it doesn't skip anything from the manga as far as I'm aware ( at least in season 1 they even add some scene + one episode was a filler Dunno about season 2 )

Don't forget about OVA's especially " No Regrets "
@Brandish DO IT :wtf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As much as it might sadden @Belserion I dropped it once the kids escaped and I haven't gone back to it since :datass
I'm not like others who drop a series one week to then continue it the next week
It doesn't sadden me. Call me when your taste improves. How's the FT section....haven't been there in a while :kappasince this morning
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Suh :wowsoBOB
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I finally finished the ME trilogy playthrough. I went Vanguard for the last game, it was fun, thanks for the tip.
 
Top