#kickxi0

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I have not enough of free time to pick up new series


But I may add it to the list " Recommended by Atom lower your expectations " :kappa
I can actually stand behind this one. Kingdom is truly amazing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You don't even play on console:lmao
Proffesional = Console
Doesn't really seem like that to me a lot of times.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well I never see Atom playing.
..:hmph
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
@GrySun dunno if you have already opportunity to play but is it just me or Doomfist is really easy to kill :XD

I didn't play him only against him ( dat Instalocks :P ) but either as Sombra/Reaper I haven't had real problems with this guy so far ( Of course maybe people learning him since he was just released but he isn't that impressive for me like everyone was saying )
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun dunno if you have already opportunity to play but is it just me or Doomfist is really easy to kill :XD

I didn't play him only against him ( dat Instalocks :P ) but either as Sombra/Reaper I haven't had real problems with this guy so far ( Of course maybe people learning him since he was just released but he isn't that impressive for me like everyone was saying )
Oh I was tagged here. Moshi moshi.

Yeah I already played yesterday. Doomfist is fun to play, counters some heroes like genji very nicely. Had fun ruining some people's life in my doomfist games, he has very creative ways of killing others.
McCree absolutely fcks your shit up though.

As for playing against him, I played with a Reaper and a Winston. Winston is at a disadvantage, but it's fine if you can jump ontop of something to dodge his rightclick fist. He can't go upwards when using it, so just going ontop of a payload or just having a different altitude from him makes you safe. His other skills aren't too troublesome to a winston.
Reaper I haven't played much yesterday, but doomfist can be tricky. You may be forced to shift away from his main fist, and hes way more mobile than you. I'd say reaper isn't very good against him.

Whether they're easy to kill, hm it's easier than killing a genji but harder than killing a reaper if that says much.

I'd say the number of noobs playing him is just big so you think he's no big deal. If mastered like a genji he can be very strong and mess up everyone, from tanks to healers.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Merudy in white dress :wtf
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I've get Pillars of Eternity ( Look forward to it heard a lot of good words about it )


@xi0 I'm at chapter 10 in Until Dawn So far everyone is alive ( the characters I previously thought that are dead are not :XD )
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I've get Pillars of Eternity ( Look forward to it heard a lot of good words about it )


@xi0 I'm at chapter 10 in Until Dawn So far everyone is alive ( the characters I previously thought that are dead are not :XD )
Yeah I have as well but never got around to playing it. I was more curious about their newer game Tyranny due to the premise but the developer's price-gouging shenanigans around the Steam sale turned me off a bit. Let me know if PoE lives up to the hype.

Wtf, spoilz!
Guess I have to catch up on that playthrough I was watching. :utsunegamer
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Summer Games on the 8th whooo
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Welp, he completely fucked his run up :lmao
Maybe he was aiming for trophies I will later as well I miss 3 trophies for 100 % and Basically, I have to kill everyone to get it :derp

New How so?
He probably ends up with killing all playable characters or only Sam survives ( Dunno if she can even die :teehee )

Summer Games on the 8th whooo
If there will be no skins for Sombra/Ana I won't even launch this.. Ana needs a skin and Sombra doesn't have any skin from an event:hmph << I don't count that shit from Christmas as a skin...

Anyway I think that Pillars of Eternity will have my attention for few weeks :true
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Maybe he was aiming for trophies I will later as well I miss 3 trophies for 100 % and Basically, I have to kill everyone to get it :derp
Nah, he wasn't going for trophies or anything. The comedy of it was watching him fuck something up and then rage at the developers for trolling him. Especially the part where you have to choose between Ashley and Josh (but it's this way for obvious reasons). He missed too many QTEs during Emily's part. Not sure you can save the Stranger or not, but he raged all the same. :lmao Then there was him fucking up the sequence with Matt and Jess. And he killed Josh instead of only him being taken... somehow. :XD

He probably ends up with killing all playable characters or only Sam survives ( Dunno if she can even die :teehee )
No, Sam died in his playthrough :lmao. You can kill her in the last scene with Mike in the lodge if you pick the wrong stuff.
Anyway I think that Pillars of Eternity will have my attention for few weeks :true
Ah, that good?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Ah, that good?
I enjoyed it so far ( with a little time I have lately ) but more important that on my shelf already waiting something I bought today :gigglebunny
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I enjoyed it so far ( with a little time I have lately ) but more important that on my shelf already waiting something I bought today :gigglebunny
Fucking PS4 and their exclusives... :emocat
 
Top