- Joined
- Jul 26, 2016
- Messages
- 3,186
- Reaction score
- 5,328
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
You don't even play on consoleVici, you're speaking to a gaming professional there.![]()

You don't even play on consoleVici, you're speaking to a gaming professional there.![]()

Uh...what? I do have a console.You don't even play on console![]()

I can actually stand behind this one. Kingdom is truly amazing.I have not enough of free time to pick up new series![]()
But I may add it to the list " Recommended by Atom lower your expectations "![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Proffesional = ConsoleYou don't even play on console![]()

Well I will maybe pick up today either that or return to reading SnS.I can actually stand behind this one. Kingdom is truly amazing.

Oh I was tagged here. Moshi moshi.@GrySun dunno if you have already opportunity to play but is it just me or Doomfist is really easy to kill
I didn't play him only against him ( dat Instalocks :P ) but either as Sombra/Reaper I haven't had real problems with this guy so far ( Of course maybe people learning him since he was just released but he isn't that impressive for me like everyone was saying )

)Yeah I have as well but never got around to playing it. I was more curious about their newer game Tyranny due to the premise but the developer's price-gouging shenanigans around the Steam sale turned me off a bit. Let me know if PoE lives up to the hype.I've get Pillars of Eternity ( Look forward to it heard a lot of good words about it )
@xi0 I'm at chapter 10 in Until Dawn So far everyone is alive ( the characters I previously thought that are dead are not)

Welp, he completely fucked his run upGuess I have to catch up on that playthrough I was watching.![]()

Maybe he was aiming for trophies I will later as well I miss 3 trophies for 100 % and Basically, I have to kill everyone to get itWelp, he completely fucked his run up![]()

He probably ends up with killing all playable characters or only Sam survives ( Dunno if she can even dieNew How so?
) If there will be no skins for Sombra/Ana I won't even launch this.. Ana needs a skin and Sombra doesn't have any skin from an eventSummer Games on the 8th whooo
<< I don't count that shit from Christmas as a skin... 
Nah, he wasn't going for trophies or anything. The comedy of it was watching him fuck something up and then rage at the developers for trolling him. Especially the part where you have to choose between Ashley and Josh (but it's this way for obvious reasons). He missed too many QTEs during Emily's part. Not sure you can save the Stranger or not, but he raged all the same.Maybe he was aiming for trophies I will later as well I miss 3 trophies for 100 % and Basically, I have to kill everyone to get it![]()
Then there was him fucking up the sequence with Matt and Jess. And he killed Josh instead of only him being taken... somehow. 
No, Sam died in his playthroughHe probably ends up with killing all playable characters or only Sam survives ( Dunno if she can even die)
. You can kill her in the last scene with Mike in the lodge if you pick the wrong stuff.Ah, that good?Anyway I think that Pillars of Eternity will have my attention for few weeks![]()
I enjoyed it so far ( with a little time I have lately ) but more important that on my shelf already waiting something I bought todayAh, that good?

Fucking PS4 and their exclusives...I enjoyed it so far ( with a little time I have lately ) but more important that on my shelf already waiting something I bought today
![]()

HZD Is... a really solid game.Fucking PS4 and their exclusives...![]()
