#kickxi0

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
That Rindou Avatar...
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Did I miss her having a sneaky Rindou avatar? :emocat
Yeah you did,she had this one in a different Coloring:

She was quick with changing though wew.
@Vici not letting the SnS Fanboys have anything eh?:(
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Lmao, he's gonna go Ultra Asspull Instinct and trump Eishi, I can see it happening :bajosads
> Enthusiasm
> Delusion
> Fear <<< You are here
> Capitulation
> Despair
> Defeat
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
> Enthusiasm
> Delusion
> Fear <<< You are here
> Capitulation
> Despair
> Defeat
And I've gone through all of those in regards to life in the last week :feelsgoodman
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I do agree that Vici has great opinions (I mean she is a Sombra Main) but she dictates what you say? Have some guts! (well what I wanted to say would be flagged but you get the picture :redface)


Sigh...I thought you knew me better than that, Reebi. : /

There is mutual trust, a mutual understanding between Vici and my humble self. She dictates me as much as I dictate her. You want a sample? There you go: start reading from here til post #4414.

Case closed.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I do agree that Vici has great opinions (I mean she is a Sombra Main) but she dictates what you say? Have some guts! (well what I wanted to say would be flagged but you get the picture :redface)


There is mutual trust, a mutual understanding between Vici and my humble self. She dictates me as much as I dictate her. You want a sample? There you go: start reading from here til post #4414.

I doubt she will be either way able to understand the depth bond and trust we have for each other @syx it isn't something that can be easily explained and such friendship is gained true time and hard work from both sides :hurr


PS: Saying that I have great opinions is like saying that @Brandish is a good global


@Reebi
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@xi0 @Pat ( < Don't ban me :babyrage )

That poor user won't know what hits him :heh



Admin Notice:
Boop~ Vici
<<< :feelsbadman
 
Top