@SirSamuel016 is watching

Nope I only watch animeI know we don't know each other's that much and all but you read sns right ???

Nope I only watch animeI know we don't know each other's that much and all but you read sns right ???

Ohhhh Nice ! The anime is better for me
That Rindou Avatar...
![]()
I am?@SirSamuel016 is watching

Nope I only watch anime![]()
I thought you did
RIP on not seeing Rindou drawn by Tosh's divine hands.Did I miss her having a sneaky Rindou avatar?That Rindou Avatar...

Yeah you did,she had this one in a different Coloring:Did I miss her having a sneaky Rindou avatar?![]()

At least I won't see her downfall as wellI thought you did
RIP on not seeing Rindou drawn by Tosh's divine hands.
She won't lose on a dish by dish basis so we can blame Eishi, and Soma's Unlimited Asspull Works + Erina's hax tongueAt least I won't see her downfall as well@Brandish![]()

Soma's Unlimited Asspull Works
Lmao, he's gonna go Ultra Asspull Instinct and trump Eishi, I can see it happening :bajosads
> EnthusiasmLmao, he's gonna go Ultra Asspull Instinct and trump Eishi, I can see it happening :bajosads
And I've gone through all of those in regards to life in the last week> Enthusiasm
> Delusion
> Fear <<< You are here
> Capitulation
> Despair
> Defeat
![]()

And I've gone through all of those in regards to life in the last week![]()
I do agree that Vici has great opinions (I mean she is a Sombra Main) but she dictates what you say? Have some guts! (well what I wanted to say would be flagged but you get the picture)
I do agree that Vici has great opinions (I mean she is a Sombra Main) but she dictates what you say? Have some guts! (well what I wanted to say would be flagged but you get the picture)
There is mutual trust, a mutual understanding between Vici and my humble self. She dictates me as much as I dictate her. You want a sample? There you go: start reading from here til post #4414.

Admin Notice:<<<
Boop~ Vici![]()
