#kickxi0

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Seraph like a true angel :lambirb
I think i got an Idea or a possible solution for your Problem if you don't mind.
I got some Gif Sets for Berserk and Shokugeki no Soma for myself actually with Gif Signature and Avatar ,i resized and compressed their File Size satisfyingly thanks to this page:
You can compress and resize pictures and gifs and their file sizes and even edit how many pictures/motions the gif is supposed to show off thanks to this Page.
If the File Size is still making problems i might have another idea for you but for now this should do,if not don't fear to hit me up.:verily
But some doors better remain closed who knows what wonders we will now see...



Thx for an advice:blush
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Seraph like a true angel :lambirb

But some doors better remain closed who knows what wonders we will now see...



Thx for an advice:blush
Vici-Sama called me an Angel,i don't know if i am worthy of such praise milady :gwah But thank you i try to support in every way i can :verily
i hope it helped @syx too!
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I think i got an Idea or a possible solution for your Problem if you don't mind.
I got some Gif Sets for Berserk and Shokugeki no Soma for myself actually with Gif Signature and Avatar ,i resized and compressed their File Size satisfyingly thanks to this page:
You can compress and resize pictures and gifs and their file sizes and even edit how many pictures/motions the gif is supposed to show off thanks to this Page.
If the File Size is still making problems i might have another idea for you but for now this should do,if not don't fear to hit me up.:verily
Yeah, I know about ezgif, it's an awesome online tool which I use a lot. But even ezgif couldn't resize/compress the gifs according to the forum limitations and my (quality) needs. However, I must admit that I wanted to use pretty long gifs and the single frames were high quality as well. So, it can't be helped. But thanks a lot anyway.

 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Yeah, I know about ezgif, it's an awesome online tool which I use a lot. But even ezgif couldn't resize/compress the gifs according to the forum limitations and my (quality) needs. However, I must admit that I wanted to use pretty long gifs and the single frames were high quality as well. So, it can't be helped. But thanks a lot anyway.

I still got one more ace up my sleeve though when it comes to compress File Sizes,to my understanding that is what is holding you back isn't it?
Try your luck on this,so far it was always my Final Stop before giving up or succeeding actually.
I hope one of those Works for you if not i can't help it,i tried my best.:verily
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I still got one more ace up my sleeve though when it comes to compress File Sizes,to my understanding that is what is holding you back isn't it?
Try your luck on this,so far it was always my Final Stop before giving up or succeeding actually.
I hope one of those Works for you if not i can't help it,i tried my best.:verily
Thanks a lot. :zomg These two are new to me. Too bad that I rage-deleted all my gif works because of dis forum. :lmao But I will definitely use these tools when I try to make a gif-avy again. Added to ma favs. : )
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Thanks a lot. :zomg These two are new to me. Too bad that I rage-deleted all my gif works because of dis forum. :lmao But I will definitely use these tools when I try to make a gif-avy again. Added to ma favs. : )
It's alright,i'm glad if i could help :verily
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Definitely going to stay away from this thread....i hate being spoiled x/
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Posting Rules:
  • This thread will remain Open until Greg say so
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM Greg. Please include the spoilers and links to the source.
  • This thread is for spoiler pics and summaries only. Please head outdoors to discuss it

Spoiler Pics :
  • In this thread we allow more than three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
  • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
  • Please don't provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
  • Please do re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
  • Do significantly edit your post after more posts have been made.

Formatting:

For a full list of spoiler rules, Click Here.
​
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
BFI Canada confirmed spoilers about incoming Waifu Wars.


Back to you @Purity of Magi :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Elusia this may interest you clip from the newest episode of RWBY chibi :teehee


Blake is bashful :hurr

And also additional info that RWBY chibi will no longer be airing on Youtube it will be only ( probably not only ) on RT site.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
May I say I'm kind of disappointed with the direction the Greg manga is going?

We KNOW that the writer is kind of crazy and can develop great characters but overall this new arc has been predictable and too focused on the protagonist :/
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I gotta pick this up...
How has this escaped my attention :headscratch
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
We KNOW that the writer is kind of crazy and can develop great characters but overall this new arc has been predictable and too focused on the protagonist :/
I mean it's based on author true life so of course, the main focus will be always on the protagonist..

That also explains why all characters are so realistic and the main flaws of the writer are the flaws of the MC...

However, it's a shame that MC doesn't have any romantic interest and got ditched by all females in the show considering it's based on the real story it's kinda sad :feelsbadman
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Does the spoiler say that syx will make an appearance? It has been soooo long since we have seen him. He was awesome last time.

I know he is way too powerful to have him around 24/7, but I would still appreciate it to see him from time to time. : (
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Does the spoiler say that syx will make an appearance? It has been soooo long since we have seen him. He was awesome last time.

I know he is way too powerful to have him around 24/7, but I would still appreciate it to see him from time to time. : (
There was an image, however, the source was not confirmed but it supposed to happen during this Arc: Waifu wars

#Greg #Greg Spoilers #I suck at this #syx x @Erinyes #VAR is bullshit
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
There was an image, however, the source was not confirmed but it supposed to happen during this Arc: Waifu wars

#Greg #Greg Spoilers #I suck at this #syx x @Erinyes #VAR is bullshit
:wtf I hope dis spoilers are true. :wtf
 
Top