Welcome to my gallery!

"Small human. Big dream."
Hello, my name is Ahmad. I like taking photograph, especially landscape, food, macro (flowers and small animals). I aspire to travel around the world someday and meet new friends. Every time I take photograph, I feel happy and urge to share my photos to my friends. "Ah, if only they were here with me when this very happy moment was happening". Through photography, I express my feelings. That's why I created this gallery to share them to you! I also color manga panel sometimes in my free time. Even though it looks so amateurish haha.

"Small human. Big dream."
Hello, my name is Ahmad. I like taking photograph, especially landscape, food, macro (flowers and small animals). I aspire to travel around the world someday and meet new friends. Every time I take photograph, I feel happy and urge to share my photos to my friends. "Ah, if only they were here with me when this very happy moment was happening". Through photography, I express my feelings. That's why I created this gallery to share them to you! I also color manga panel sometimes in my free time. Even though it looks so amateurish haha.
Shadows midtones and highlights, to see how it turns out when you color pick from colorings you consider good. There are a lot of linearts on deviantart you can mess around with. Since you like FT 

Definitely waiting for more.
I was so busy and went on semi-hiatus.
pretty shots too!
Why don't you make your own gallery? I'd love to see your artworks 

