Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 182 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Even Muzan and Douma ship Tanjiro x Kanao, damn.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wow, a direct hit from Kanroji and he's unscathed.

Piratehunter Zoro

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Muzan is far too OP. I am not sure if Tanjirou really lost his eye. Could be just a cut under the eye or something like that.

I have to say that UM1 was quite elegant and classy in his fighting. He had an overwhelming aura. You knew that he was strong and very confident in his skills. I felt like whoever is going to fight him, is going to die. A fight against him felt like fighting death and having no chance of surviving.

I somehow don't get this feeling with Muzan. He is just OP, but doesn't have that aura of UM1.

Last edited:

levi12

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
I was wondering why Tanjiro isn t using water breathing or dance of fire god techique. Is he tired and out of breath?

Giyu is using lull and sword skills are to be expected.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Muzan is far too OP. I am not sure if Tanjirou really lost his eye. Could be just a cut under the eye or something like that.

I have to say that UM1 was quite elegant and classy in his fighting. He had an overwhelming aura. You knew that he was strong and very confident in his skills. I felt like whoever is going to fight him, is going to die. A fight against him felt like fighting death and having no chance of surviving.

I somehow don't get this feeling with Muzan. He is just OP, but doesn't have that aura of UM1.
It probably because Muzan is opp but hasn t show extremely fighting skills such as Kokushibo and Akaza.

revo

ଘ(੭°ᵕ°)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Chapter is out

That color page is stunning. :zomg
Kanroji and Iguro being alive makes me love this chapter, I thought the author killing everyone was already too much but I'm glad they're back, it was too epic. (Kanroji was cute and hilarious as always).
Yushiro could probably going to die soon though, I can't stop wondering what is going Tanjiro going to do now, so far everything is getting bad for him.

Last edited:

soushiee

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Didn't Giyuu's sword break in the fight against Akaza? In the scans it looks like the blade is fixed again. Did I miss something?

Gladiolus

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Gotta praise Tanjirou here. Even when he hates Muzan's guts, he managed to get his cool in check and even losing an eye didn't faze him much. Yushiro deserves praise too, I legit though he was going to fuck things up in his rage, but his intervention actually saved the situation. MVP of the chapter easily.

I hope we can see the past and abilities of Iguro before he dies, because I'm actually convinced that he's going to die here, and out of the four people thata re currently fighting against Muzan, he has the more probabilities imo.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Chapter is out

That color page is stunning. :zomg
Kanroji and Iguro being alive makes me love this chapter, I thought the author killing everyone was already too much but I'm glad they're back, it was too epic. (Kanroji was cute and hilarious as always).
Yushiro could probably going to die soon though, I can't stop wondering what is going Tanjiro going to do now, so far everything is getting bad for him.
Yushiro should be reasonably safe for the time being. As far as I can tell there are two ways he could die:

1.- Muzan kills him since he specifically can end demons.
2.- Nakime kills him by using her ability to throw him to the sun.

Tanjiro is about out of breath for the time being... So things are looking pretty dire for him. He probably needs at least some time to recover. Maybe yushiro will do something convenient?

jirachi85

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Yushiro~! cool development! both he and nakime have non combat annoying abilities , tamayo and yushiro were never meant to be on spotlight like tanjirou and the pillars, but seeing a gofer taking care of another gofer, whilst looking extremely cool and evil. Even a demon tamayo left someone to carry on her will and muzan can't, his twisted-ness come from something beyond demonhood. Tanjirou eye,,, 180 chapter later and I still gasp every time an injury is afflicted

Wasn't really a surprise that the images shown to muzan were fake, but seeing the bad ending scenario was heart wrenching its own way

Muzan is a coward, planning to take the pillars one at a time. Rise fortress RISE!! although liked the room. I hope next chapter iguro shines, he looks in better state than even mitsuri

KimCorrea

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
That's some resident evil power up, muzan looks like tyrant. Nice chapter overall. Hope to see some snake breath techniques. Kanroji and iguro skills cover each other and it's a good match against muzan

-Stray

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Did Tanjiro just lose one of his eyes? I've got a bad feeling about this... its way too coincidental for both Tanjiro and Kanao to only have 1 good eye remaining.... It feels like she may give Tanjiro her eye or something... that being said I'm not against him losing an eye, one eyed characters are awesome, makes em look badass.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Did Tanjiro just lose one of his eyes? I've got a bad feeling about this... its way too coincidental for both Tanjiro and Kanao to only have 1 good eye remaining.... It feels like she may give Tanjiro her eye or something... that being said I'm not against him losing an eye, one eyed characters are awesome, makes em look badass.
Lol there no way Tanjiro let Kanao give her eyes to him. Plus their literally no doctors at this point now Tamayo and shinobu are dead.

TylerHawke

Reaction score
Country
United States
I expect the wind & rock pillars to show up soon.

Idk if zenitsu Inosuke and Kanao will show up.. out if the three of them Inosuke is one in the best condition.

Idk if this is endgame because idk... I just don't see Muzan losing here yet. Regardless I think 2 or 3 people minimum will die here.

Tanjiro should just fall back for now because in his current state he's a liability.

This is literally a fight to stall for time... Ima love and hate every moment of it lol

Zehahaha

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Agreed that Muzan is OP and find it difficult to imagine him losing here or get tricked to be exposed to the sun

It feels a bit like endgame, but at the same it doesn't. I suppose it's because the whole Breath of Sun isn't fully explained yet so can hardly picture this being the last fight. But then again, seeing Muzan's form now, it does feel like a final form as well

What I do like tho is that the sense of danger is present and it feels any character is at risk of dying

moodyinghana

Reaction score
Country
Ghana
Damn! Yushiro’s asshole must be really sore after that titanic sized asspull. Tanjirou lost an eye, please, like his little scratch can compare to Yushiro’s new cave sized rectum. If there is one reason Muzan should regret killing Tamayo. It’s because of the mountains of medical bills he’ll have to pay and all the blood transfusions he’ll have to make to heal Yushiro’s massive stretch mark, which his own demon powers can’t even heal.

P.S: I’m not saying any of this to be a troll, but if you really think about it, you’ll realize the sheer magnitude of this deus ex machina.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I don't think they have the technology for that. Shinobu's medicine was practically magic but even doubt i doubt she could just connect the nerves for this to work. maybe some demon chikanery could allow this but no demon we know of has that capacity. Maybe nezuko's fire can heal humans? I'd say tanjiro loosing an eye really signals the end of the manga. It's a permanent handicap for him as a warrior. Unless of course he figures out himejima's trick.

Sato-san

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think they have the technology for that. Shinobu's medicine was practically magic but even doubt i doubt she could just connect the nerves for this to work. maybe some demon chikanery could allow this but no demon we know of has that capacity. Maybe nezuko's fire can heal humans? I'd say tanjiro loosing an eye really signals the end of the manga. It's a permanent handicap for him as a warrior. Unless of course he figures out himejima's trick.
The cut is right under his eye. He closed his eye by the looks of it.

Im just waiting for Sanemi and Himejima to show up with the red weapons. Muzan is gonna be shitting himself when he see’s that. Plus, I think that’s when Tanjirou is gonna finally figure out the final Breath of The Breath Of The Sun because he’s gonna be able to take a break maybe. I think it’s that ability his father used to be able to keep doing the Dance of The Fire God all day and night. Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what Yoriichi was using to keep himself alive all those years. He probably mastered it to that point.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The cut is right under his eye. He closed his eye by the looks of it.

Im just waiting for Sanemi and Himejima to show up with the red weapons. Muzan is gonna be shitting himself when he see’s that. Plus, I think that’s when Tanjirou is gonna finally figure out the final Breath of The Breath Of The Sun because he’s gonna be able to take a break maybe. I think it’s that ability his father used to be able to keep doing the Dance of The Fire God all day and night. Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what Yoriichi was using to keep himself alive all those years. He probably mastered it to that point.
Breaths in that context are usually specific techniques though. As in, a specific sword movement or whatnot. Of course, it isn't impossible that there is a 13th sun breath technique that kinda breaks the mold but it being the secret to a longer life or something like that sounds weird.

Sato-san

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not re
Breaths in that context are usually specific techniques though. As in, a specific sword movement or whatnot. Of course, it isn't impossible that there is a 13th sun breath technique that kinda breaks the mold but it being the secret to a longer life or something like that sounds weird.
Not really. Remember Inosuke’s breathing technique that helps him to sense his surrounding more? That is a supplementary technique right there. Another one if the Breath of Flowers Ninth form: The Scarlet Spider Lily Eyes. Muichiro’s Seventh Form: Haze can be looked at as another supplementary technique since all it does is mask his movements in order for him to confuse his enemies before he strikes them. Gyoumei’s Third form Igneous reflection was used to reflect the attacks of Kokushibo as opposed to attack him. So we actually have a lot of evidence that supplementary attacks exist in some breath styles.

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Nice chapter. Yushiro pulled a MVP's move..Its not an ass pull at all, his Demon art even made Gyomei undetectable to Muzan. So sneaking up in Nakaime & disabling her, was really clever and vital to defeat Muzan..

Its interesting to see Tanjiro unable to catch a breathe while fighting, Muzan attacks have to hella fast. & he's already lost an eye..yikes..

Glad iguro & Kanroji have showed up. I doubt they'll injure Muzan..Kanroji did no damage surprisingly , didnt think Muzan would be that durable..

But for sure. Another pillar will die. But not the 2 love birdd.

eefrit

Come on Baby, Light My Fire
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Viz translation is out.

Chapter was good. Iguro and Mitsuri are the two Pillars in the best health, so this is there time to seriously shine, especially Iguro.