Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 182 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

im.me

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Messages
191
Reaction score
141
Age
36
Country
United States
I'm not sure Tanjiro lost an eye.

The translation doesn't explicitly say, Uhh I can't judge distances because Muzan pulled my eye out and eat it with a side of caviar.

I could just as easy mean he is injured and can't open it, so he can't use it.
 

Sato-san

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Messages
74
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not sure Tanjiro lost an eye.

The translation doesn't explicitly say, Uhh I can't judge distances because Muzan pulled my eye out and eat it with a side of caviar.

I could just as easy mean he is injured and can't open it, so he can't use it.
He said he smashed his eye. Even I’m surprised cause I didn’t think so with the other translations, but the VIZ translations say he smashed it.
 

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I don't want KNY to end this soon.
 

everythingnice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2019
Messages
528
Reaction score
808
Gender
Female
Country
Fairy Tail
Tanjirou lost an eye, huehuehue...

I feel so bad for Yushiro honestly :(

And it's Mitsuri and Iguro's time to shine!
 

Sato-san

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Messages
74
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Honestly, now that I’m thinking about it, I can’t help but feel like there’s a huge death flag over Iguro’s head. While Mitsuri can’t harm him, the only ones that have a somewhat similar fighting style to Muzan is her and Gyoumei. Now we all know he’s nuts over her, so I can’t help but feel like he’s gonna sacrifice himself in order to save her since she’s all beaten up and he’s spotless. Plus, he’s the only one so far to not get a mark yet. But then again he might be like Shinazugawa and get his in this battle.

Plus, I can definitely see how Muzan is an Ubuyashiki what with the white hair in this form.
 

Ace

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
180
Reaction score
283
Age
35
Country
Canada
I don't want KNY to end this soon.
It's hard to really see it continue after this, but then again I don't believe in the author's wildest dreams thought the series would catch fire like it has. Maybe they do continue it, but for the whole series they've been pretty much advertising Muzan as the final antagonist, the hasn't been any foreshadowing that there is an entity out there stronger then Muzan. Maybe after Muzan is defeated, we get a time skip and the series continues. But for now, it looks like this might be the end lol.
 

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Kyoujurou Rengoku is fuckin underrated if he would have been here many things would have changed and there would have been an better chances of winning
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's hard to really see it continue after this, but then again I don't believe in the author's wildest dreams thought the series would catch fire like it has. Maybe they do continue it, but for the whole series they've been pretty much advertising Muzan as the final antagonist, the hasn't been any foreshadowing that there is an entity out there stronger then Muzan. Maybe after Muzan is defeated, we get a time skip and the series continues. But for now, it looks like this might be the end lol.
I'd be happy with small anthologies showing different Slayers and/or Demons throughout the centuries.
 
Top