Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 187 Spoiler/Discussion Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 187 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

levi12

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
There will be only one Sunbro
That doesn t matter as long as Tanjiro can kill Muzan. It doesn t matter what strength level he reach. I am confident he will reach the level Of strength strong enough to kill and put an end to Muzan once and for all.

Muzan shouldn t be able to fool Tanjiro what he did to Yoriichi 400 years ago.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It seems Sumiyoshi and Suyako had another child.

Kawap1

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Quit talking like little one eyed Tanji is gonna solo this guy. He’s got StoneBro carrying his ass. Plus Sanemi, Giyuu, Obani, Mitsuri, and soon yushiro and nezuko. Sunbro woulda solo’d Muzan easy

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m hoping Tanjiro beats Muzan with little help. I know it’s cliché and wrong to do that to the others but i feel like that’s what the upper moons were for, to give the pillars their spotlight with the exception of Iguro who gets zero exposure. I need things to go full circle and for Tanjiro to truly get his revenge by beating Muzan within an inch of his life before finishing him off for what he did to his family.

Kawap1

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I’m hoping Tanjiro beats Muzan with little help. I know it’s cliché and wrong to do that to the others but i feel like that’s what the upper moons were for, to give the pillars their spotlight with the exception of Iguro who gets zero exposure. I need things to go full circle and for Tanjiro to truly get his revenge by beating Muzan within an inch of his life before finishing him off for what he did to his family.
I don’t think Tanjiro cares if he gets help as long as he gets to see Muzan die in front of him

Will see then and please stop quoting me. I don t want to converse with you it just get into argument. So don t talk too me.
Nah bro, we debating how. What’s good Giyuu-kun

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So... looking at the raw it looks like yorichi's trick to almost defeating muzan was to cut him so fast that he couldn't regenerate while simultaneously targeting his multiple hearts and brains... Perhaps the reason why some demons develop an immunity to beheading is that they start generating more organs over time to pick up the slack in times of emergency?

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Yoriichi was insane... holy crap...

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hopefully Tanjiro will learn and watch this fight well. He needs all see through,Breath of the sun,the mark and Make sure Muzan Doesn t use that trick in the past to escape again

Only two things can kill Muzan breath of the sun and sun itself.
tanjiro has all of those but the see through is not completed as he just awakened it while fighting akaza and he dance of the fire god as yoriichi's breathing having 13th form which i think he will learn in these next upcoming chapters

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
tanjiro has all of those but the see through is not completed as he just awakened it while fighting akaza and he dance of the fire god as yoriichi's breathing having 13th form which i think he will learn in these next upcoming chapters
True I don t think he has breath of the sun In my opinion. It was never confirm bots is Dotg. That was speculation.

Either way Tanjiro will need help to beat Muzan. But if he master Yoriichi bots and skills he might not need help anymore.

Last edited:

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Yoriichi make stupid decision for asking Muzan a question instead of killing him. Should have just finish him quickly off damn but oh well

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
True I don t think he has breath of the sun In my opinion. It was never confirm bots is Dotg. That was speculation.

Either way Tanjiro will need help to beat Muzan. But if he master Yoriichi bots and skills he might not need help anymore.
he does have the sun breath, it's already been confirmed ever since we got flashback of kukoshibo that yoriichi uses the dance of the fire god. someone already told someojne who also said the same thing where the letter was said that the breathing which according to the flame pillar that yoriichi talked to has 13 forms.

Kawap1

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yoriichi make stupid decision for asking Muzan a question instead of killing him. Should have just finish him quickly off damn but oh well
Sunbro didn’t expect Muzan to pull that move out of his ass. He wanted to speak to the person who killed his family for a moment. Hear the fear on his voice first. Why wouldn’t saviour the moment when kill their family’s murder

Napstablook

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Praise the Sunbro.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Now I am convinced the Breath of the Fire God is the Sun Breath, no doubt about that in my mind
Still, the demon slayers were dumb. The only guy who managed to almost finish Muzan, and they kick him out ? That's just some dumb shit

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Now I am convinced the Breath of the Fire God is the Sun Breath, no doubt about that in my mind
Still, the demon slayers were dumb. The only guy who managed to almost finish Muzan, and they kick him out ? That's just some dumb shit
Well look at it, heletmuzan get away who THEY KNEW muzan longer thanyoriichi and the demons shouldn't exist. Not only he let him escape but also let a demon tamayo get free even tho she hated muzan, even if u say that she cursed on muzan, that doesnt mean the demon hunter back then would forgive her even tho she was against muzans existence.

Forgot to mention his brother becoming a demon as well which is basically the nezuko case of a demon being in demon hunter association.

Admiral Teach

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
They may have wanted him to commit seppuku to prevent him from being seduced into becoming a Demon too. If his brother fell, and he showed signs of sympathizing with Tamayo already... yeah, I can see suspicion arising from people who swore their life to slaying Muzan and all his kind.

Napstablook

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
So Muzan just hid himself like a lil bitch the whole time Sunbro was alive?

Noice.

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
basically napsta... thats why whenever he sees tanjiro (bcuz of the earrings) he gets pissed

Super Angillis

Reviewer
Reaction score
Country
United States
So Muzan just hid himself like a lil bitch the whole time Sunbro was alive?

Noice.
That's because Muzan is a lil bitch. He's just a lil bitch who was lucky enough to be turned into something that could get away with acting like it's a strong awesome dude, but at heart he'll always be a lil bitch. He'll hide from anything he thinks can actually harm him, and act like the tough shit around anything he can hurt. And if he get's reminded of how much of a little bitch he is, he'll got find something he knows he can kill to take it out on in a pathetic attempt to not feel like a lil bitch.

When Muzan dies I fully expect it to be screaming and crying and begging. Like the Little Bitch he is.